Day 7

Flash!

A blinding light came out in front of the twin cow's face.

"MOOOOO!" Twin Cow.

The twincow was in shock and it was also blinded by the light. Any nornal hunter would kill its opponent with a chance like this.

However not me, because as soon as i casted flash i was also blinded by its light and right now i have no idea where i am or what im doing.

All i can feel as of now could only be explain by the following sentence.

AAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!! IT BURNS!!!!

My eyes were hurt so badly by the blinding light as if a hot cooking oil  was sprayed on to them.

[The Skill [Light Resistance Lv1] Acquired]

At least casting it didn't come vain.

I vision was slowly coming back to me, and i caught a glimpse of blurr coming straight at me.

Ah, sh-

I then got sent flying in to the Labryinth's wall.

*Bruk*

Gah! That hurt...

Even though i evolved and should be stronger than before, my defense is the weakest part of my stats!

From my previously max leveled bodyz my defense was 13.

And since i evolved my defense got reduced 10!

Even though i beat a Twin cow yesterday and manage to level up by 3 levels it only rose up to 14.

I'm starting to think that my species isn't really the type to be able to tank hits.

"MOOOOO!!!" Twin Cow.

I look at the twin cow and notice that it is still disoriented by flash.

Now's my chance!

while its raging and disoriented i moved to the back of its hind legs cut off its ankle.

"MOOO-"

It fell down and now its time to end it.

I pounce on its back and  readied my claws. I started to call my finishing move that involves cutting they're heads off, Execute.

I use both my claws and slash its next in a X shape attack.

Blood from its neck then splurted out everywhere drenching me in it and its smell.

[Level 3 > 5]

(~_~;)

Phew, this went better than last time. Last time when i hunted a twin cow it and try using flash i blinded myself so much i couldn't even see anything for minutes and by then it had already ran away.

Good thing i now know that i can shoot it in long range though, if not it would be the same as last time.

*Chomp*

Umu♪, i don't know why but I'm pretty sure that Twincow meat is best serve raw.

Its texture is just so juicy! It really melts in my mouth.

"Hey.... Aren't you that annoying runt that kept stealing our food that time?"

Huh?

I look to my right and see Goblin A and Goblin B standing side by side.

Aaaa..... This is....

"Its you pay you little runt!" Goblin B.

He readied his Club and bashes it at me. I jumped back avoiding his attack, it was pretty slow or is it because I'm faster?

"Take this!!" Goblin A.

He shot out an arrow straight at me. I avoided and retaliate with a slash to his left arm.

But something unexpected happened.

Instead of living not so deep scratch i expected it would give him, i took a chunk of its left arm with me.

"GYAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" Goblin A.

Somehow his screams of agony gives me pleasure but I'm probably just imagining things.

"Goro!!!" Goblin B.

He came to his brother aid with a terrified look on his face.

Holy shit! I'm that strong!?

I remembered when i was running for dear life from them while carrying their Cooked fish, now its as if its them thats going to run for their dear life from me!

Last time Weakling is now todays strongling, thats really scary in a way.

Goblin A was bleeding tremendously from his arm while goblin B tries to wrap his arm using a cloth ripped from his rags.

It looks like his arm is going come of his hand any moment there, Goblin A is doing an impressive job at enduring that much pain.

I should end this.

I jump forward and aimed my claws at Goblin A's neck and....

*Shyikk*

Execute.

Goblin A's head then fell of from its body spraying blood all over Goblin B's face.

"G-goro!" Goblin B.

He then grabbed his club and charges straight at me.

"YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!" Goblin B.

He swing his bat downwards trying to bash my head with it. I dodge and slash his neck off.

"Grulrgll!" Goblin B.

He then started to choke on his own blood and later died.

Wow, how come I'm this brutal and merciless all of a sudden?

I looked at Goblin B's corpse and suddenly I have an urge to eat it. Even  though I'm already full... Its drawing me in....

"Feed...."

What?

"Feed..."

Who is-

My head then started to feel pain, it feels very painfull but its also oddly very pleasurable.

What...... Is...... This!

"Feed.....C..il...d"

Who... Are you!

The pain getting stronger as the voice in my head got louder and louder.

Who and what is he doing to me!?

"Feed.....st....ong...r..."

Get..... Out of my mind!!!

The voice inside my head then stopped, and my head wasn't feeling the pain and weird pleasure from before.

What was that?