Day 16.2

I continue to dodge the fire balls while also healing the burned parts of my body.

Holy magic really was a great choice. If I had not pick it I would waste so much MP relying on [Brave] to heal.

Some of them stop shooting which is good. They all rely on their MP to attack so if I deplete them I might just win this!

Apperentlly that was a foolish thought. As soon as they stop shooting they began to form with one another.

All of the ones that are out fix their skull together as one creating a big sphere lump of skulls facing outwards.

"GA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!"

They all laugh in unison as their blue flames begin to form as one turning them into a burning lump skull. Fire balls begin to form in each of their jaws.

They shot them out raining fire balls all over the room. I manage to avoid all of them but they were continuously shooting fireballs no matter what.

Holy shit, what are you a disco ball!?and I thought all of you were out of MP!!

Appraisal!

--------------------------------
[Giga Haunt]

Lv: 1/30
HP: 89/120
MP: 220/360
Atk: 3
Def: 65
Mgc: 35
Spd: 45

Skills:
[Death Magic Lv1] [Fire Magic Lv3]
[Kamikaze Lv-] [Light Resistence Lv4]

Tittles: [Haunter] [Ticking Bomb] [One of the Horde]
--------------------------------

What the hell!? Did they just become a new monster!?

And that MP is just insane! Though I'm grateful that their skills didn't become one it is still to OP!

I continuously try to dodge every single fire ball coming out of the room. I'm beginning to feel tired, this just feels like I'm running a marathon.

I slowly but surely approach them while dodging their fire balls. Within every 5 seconds I would almost always get hit by one of them. I then manage to go below them. It seems that they can't really hit you if you're below them so this is going to be where I beat the shit out of them.

I activate [Brave] and pounce upwards doing an uppercut. By that hit I shatter one of their skulls into multiple pieces, thank god I Cracked that skull the first time.

By the force of my uppercut I launch them onto the ceiling. They crash onto it and bounce back down on the floor.

I took a leap back avoiding their crash onto the floor. I activate Light step increasing my speed and launch my self to them.

I punch one of the skulls cracking it but not shattering. Suddenly the skull that I punch shot itself at me amd begin to burn up with hot blue flames.

"GA! HA! HA!!"

It exploded on my chest breaking the bones covering it. That goddamn hurts!

I was launch back to the wall by the explosion, leaving specks of my shattered chest bones on the way. I try to get up and feel throbbing pain coming from my chest.

It hurts... Badly....

I push myself to get up and I can feel the throbbing pain lessening a little. Thank you [Pain Resistance]!

I fix my gaze at the Giga haunt amd see that its flying at me at high speed. Don't tell me that they're going kamikaze me!!?

They right infront of me. All of them started to burn up with blue flames going to explode, shit.