Conclusion

"Well... This is unexpected" I chuckled.

Of course, not even the greatest of seals could hold her. Just a month ago you threatened and have me beaten up, then came the Collapse, and the rest of the disasters.

"I honestly preferred that you'd forget about this library now that I think about it," I said.

She stood there still and silent, her black dress fluttering faintly and her eyes looking at me with a sharp glare.

From her stare alone, I am reminded of the time she permanently crippled me, now I'm unable to walk much less stand up.

"Always with the imperative tone and pressure... to what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked, closing the book I was reading shut.

She didn't utter a single word nor showed any intentions of going to. She raises her hand towards me and a book forms on her hand.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You'll be needing it when the time comes"

"Need it? And why is that? another one of your wretched schemes I'm guessing?"I answered, but after I look back she was no longer there.

"Typical..." I said, throwing the book she gave me away.

A spherical automaton catches the book and stores it as another book in this endless library.

I have better things to do than read it, at least for once I do.

🎩

"Hmm, what's that? The dwarves are planning to emigrate out of Seralia?" I asked Rhygo the slab.

He later tells me that many Dwarven and Beastmen nations are emigrating through one of the old Labyrinth entrances near them to escape Solasthemia.

Thank goodness they weren't going for the clockwise entrance. Though that is indeed logical, the clockwise entrance is the only one still functioning, thus Monsters and False Undead are still continuously born there.

Going through the old and non-functioning entrance would be the best way in terms of getting away safely. Though, I don't think leaving Seralia is the best option, considering Seralia itself is never-ending.

However, according to what Rhygo reported, solostemia has spread too far and wide. I ordered Solasthemia to cease the spread to make sure I didn't increase the enormous toll I've put myself in.

The toll had tripled in number during my time in thinking back in Sylfia's Manor. Going from 250,000 and into 750,000.

I pop my skull out of the carriage's cloth and see that night that the first sun's dim light appearing in the horizon.

The carriage I am on was pulled by Zombie Stallions, a form taken by Undead Horses after their skin has degraded to a certain degree, ironically, their skin is now tougher than before.

Driving my carriage and leading the rest of the train of carriages behind me were Williams and Racadia, the elven warrior that attacked us back in the forest.

"How much farther to the City Of Order is it now?" I asked Racadi, who is far more knowledgeable than Williams and I.

"We'll be there as soon as the 1st sun fully shines, even from here you could already see the tip of the city's spire" He said, motioning his head forwards.