Day 27.2

For some reason the weirdness of this world has started to catch up on me because right now I'm in a firewood forest inside of an underground Labryinth that literally provides no sunlight coming in.

How can they even grow here?

While walking through the forest I touch one of the trees leaves and my hands burn up from the freezing temperatures of the trees. I'm starting to think logic doesn't even exist on this world like how the hell can a tree survive that much cold!?

[I do advice you don't touch anything since.... Well, I don't want to disturb them] Rusdy.

Hm? I never knew rusdy was a plant person, or monster, or ant.

We continue walking through the forest and stumbled across an Ice Deer. The Ice deer has the black substance coming from its antlers so we decide to avoid it since I can't really kill them because I would anger a being that's literally a god.

[Hey rusdy, what do you do for fun when you're alone?]

[What do you mean by fun?] Rusdy.

[You know, something that makes you happy]

[I don't really know what you by it but the only thing that makes me happy is being able to get rid of those pesky horn rabbits that's been covering the hole to my nest everyday]

[Not exactly what I have mind. Oh! What about building a snowman?]

[What's that?] Rusdy.

[A snowman is statue made out piles of snow. You make it by piling up snow into a sphere and doing it again 3 three times until you have a3 of the spheres piled up on one another]

[....um, do this snowman perhaps have charcoal as their eyes and mouth?] Rusdy.

[Yeah]

[And a big thing on their heads that humans calls a hat?] Rusdy.

[Yeah? What's wrong?]

[N-never mind, i don't think I like making these snowman statues] Rusdy.

Hmm, I feel like he's worried but I think its just my imagination I mean who doesn't like a snowman?

🔶

Minutes later we arrived infront of a big door that has a the same snowflake carved onto it. I'm guessing this is the door to the 17th floor.

[And here it is, the door to the 17th floor. You still sure you want to go down?] Rusdy.

[Yep]

[*Sigh* oh well, just try not to die.... Okay?] Rusdy.

[Is that place really that dangerous?]

[Hey, I never went down there but I sure as hell know my brethren don't come out of there unscathed] Rusdy.

I open the door with both of my hands pulling it open through the snow. I continue to pull it until its wide enough for me to pass through. I guess this is where I say good bye to rusdy for the second time.

[Thank you for leading me here by the way]

[Your welcome, Don't forget to visit me again alright?] Rusdy.

[Of course I won't forget!]

I enter the hallway made of ice going downwards through the door, its amazing how the Ice ground of the 16th floor actually spreads this far down. The lower I walk down the hallway the less the ice coming from the 16th floor is. Although the most of the ice is gone I'm still feeling cold coming from the 16th floor.

Speaking of the 16th floor how deep is this hallway? I can't really see the bottom of this staircase. I continue to go down for hours and I still can't see the bottom. The light that was being omitted by the ice from the 16th floor have already cannot reach me here making it too dark for any creature to see.

The only good thing right now is I can still see clearly since apparently my species can see in the dark as if it was day. The bad thing is I don't know how long this staircase is going.

Suddenly I hear loud screeches coming from the walls of the staircase's hallway. I cover my small ears trying to lessen the pain I'm getting from the noise of screeches. I cast flash in order to blind the thing that's screeching at me, however what I saw was something that can only be described as grotesque.

From the flashing light that flash have just omitted the staircase's hallway walls turns into piles of faces piled up together. If soulsand from minecraft were to be realistic then this is what it would look like. As soon as the light from flash faded the face that were screaming on the wall begin to disappear and turn back into a normal stone wall.

What the hell is going on with the walls!?

Just in case I cast [Summon Claws] making black blades appear from my claws. They now look sharper than before since its now level 4. The screeching from the wall have already stop ever since I cast flash however just in case I slash the wall and nothing but a scratch stone surface and utter silent was what it left me.

Did I just imagine it or am I going crazy?

No it can't be the latter since I'm not feeling very desperate or weird about anything. I kept [Summon Claws] ready at all times, thank god this skill doesn't drain my mana when I leave it on.

I continue my descend down the staircase hallway to find a small glimpse of light. If the way to get there doesn't include me going down this deep of a staircase I would have already be there within a few minutes or so.

Oh wait..... Don't I have a greatsheild?

I pull out the greatsheild from [Storage Rift] and I slide down the stairs using it.

HAHAHA!! It feels like I'm riding a sled while going down a snowy mountain in winter! Why did I even bother walking down here anyways!

I come closer and closer to the light coming from below as I slide down the stairs in happiness and excitement. It has actually been awhile since I've been this happy. The light then gets brighter and brighter and I arrive to where it came from to see.... A torch?

I jump of the my greatsheild and send it back into [Storage Rift]. As of now I'm in a room where there are..... more stairs....

The room I'm in was shaped like a box with multiple paths of stairs coming down and up. What the hell is with this hallway!?

Wait, before I move around I should mark that this is the stairs I took to get here. I carve the wall beside the stairs I just went down from. I begin to carve an arrow pointing up with my sharp black blades as too mark this is where I go back up. Ok.... Now which one of you staircases is going to lead me down to the 17th floor?

I look at all the stairs Infront of me. Some of the staircases were going up and some were going down. In total there are 2 that goes up and 3 that goes down. The 17th floor is suppose to be down below the 16th floor so going down is going to probably be best way to get there, however which staircase should I take?

The only ones going down are the 3 infront, behind, and left of me. They all go down but I don't exactly know where they lead to...

Aaaaggghhh!! This is just like the CloseOp-Tunnels situation all over again!

Should I just pick a random one and see where it takes me? If I'm lucky enough I'll arrive at the 17th floor but if I'm not I'll end up who knows where!

hmmm.... Hmmmm....HMMMMM!!!!

Ah forget it! I'll do this later!