Log 8

"For a place named Sinners Field, this place is indeed awe-full" Sol.

Walking peacefully on this bright sunny day I begin to think that it is ironic, the place once barren, painted red by the blood of the Humans and Demons who perish here in battle, has turn into a place  so beautiful and peaceful such as this.

The lushful green grass, the chirping melody of the birds in the sky, truly an irony I say.

"Williams, bring me the map I showed you"

Wiliams rustles his leather bag and pull out a map I took from one of the Adventurers I captured.

"Hmm, from the looks of this map, It seems that it will take us around around 6-7 hours walking on foot to Galan, or maybe less"

Hmm, I never have really try to read a map before, nor have I ever truly use one. But judging by how far distance is between Galan and Sinners Fields... It should more or less be that far.

"Ah right"

I look at my suit's right right side which has been torn open from the fight I had with that fourmi, leaving my skeletal figure exposed.

"I may need to change my clothes or something that will cover every ounce of my exposed skeletal body"

I grab williams leather bag and take out the robes that I took from the mages and wear it.

"OHO! It fits quite well!"

As I was about to continue my walk the ground begin to shake vigorously. I collapse and fall to the ground not knowing what is happening.

I look behind me to see the large cavern housing the entrance to the labryinth begin to shift from its place.

"Ahaha! That scared me for a second! Anyway then, GOOD BYE LABRYINTH!" I shouted happily as the cavern continues to shift away creating fissures behind it as it shifts.

I forgot it was this time of the year! Every 2 years the labryinth shifts itself and moves in a circle around Enriya!
I am fortunate enough to be able to leave on time!

With this I can assure myself that I... Would need to venture to the City of Order if I ever want to return to the labryinth, in which I never will!

Now then! Back to walking!

🕯️

We continued walking for quite the long time. Unfortunately I do not how long I have been walking due to my pocket watch being broken after the battle against that Immortal Fourmi, truly I do not understand how he still lives!

I continue to mutter nonsense about the fourmi while walking until I see something brimming infront of me.

"AHAHA! THERE IT IS!! GALAN!" I shouted happily.

From the edges of the horizon a bustling city protected by walls can be seen brimming with dim light. Its walls are decorated with banners symbolizing the Kingdom's crest depicting There faces of the gods looking down.

We continue our walk towards the city for hours on end, until we are close enough to the city, I wouldn't a group of the city guards or Adventurers come and subjugate me on sight.

Adventurers and guards are forbidden to enter the Sinners Fields unless they have obtained permissions to do so. And because of that, as long as Williams and I stay within the Sinners Fields we are perfectly safe... Unless someone archer shoots at us from afar.