Day 14

Laying on the ground withing my burrow I ponder about what had happened for this last 2 weeks.

I died and became monster. Pain has became something normal for me to feel. Having a Human sized ant as a friend. And last but not least having multiple near death situations.

Yes, Near death situations..... Why does it feel scary thinking it.

Ah right! That archer girl from that heroes party did have some kind of skill that sounds like it detects danger, I wonder if I can get that skill.

Skill store!

Again my mind was flooded by a tsunami of information. Its not as painfull as before thanks to [Pain Resistance] but well pain is still pain.

Lets see.... HOLY SHIT!!?

In my mind I can see my points.... Its n-number i-is 106!!!

Thats freaking huge!! Killing that deer only gave me 23 points and some of the undead gives me like 0,2 points, however that thing gave me 48 points!!?

Thats more than double the deer!

Oh well, that would just mean i can spend some of it for new skills fu fu fu!

With my eyes sparkling with excitement I browse deep withing the endless sea of information.

Hmmm, should I get that skill that the girl had? Was it [Danger Sense] or something?

Oh? Whats this?

[Holy Magic]
[Magic acquired through the power of faith. Creatures having this magic are scarce for it requires a trial to be passed in order to obtain it. Creatures having this magic are immune to Holy Magic]

That sounds pretty good for the current floor I'm in. Lets see whaf it co-

F-F-FIFTY!!!!!??

Thats half the points I have right now! Though it would be good for my current situation but still thats insane!

I'll pick that later but first lets see if i can find that skill... Ah, there it is.

[Danger Sense]
[Creates a mind radar of all the dangerous hazard and creatures. Leveling up the skill will increase the range of the radar]

That would be pretty good to get though the point cost is.... 20.

Thats almost as high as the cost of [Brave]. Though I would also have enough to buy that other skill.

Hmmm.... What should I get.....

Pondering about what I should I get I heard a screaming noise coming from outside my burrow. It was then followed by sounds of shattering glass. And this-

Dear god what is this smell!!

I pop my head out of the wall to see a guy wearing suit of somekind with a tophat on his head. Judging by his body shape its a guy.

Infront of him were a horde of zombies, is he going to fight them all by himself?

Maybe he has something like holy or light magic?

He then grabs a bunch of vials from his suit and open their lids. He then splash the vials contents horizontally infront of him. Green fluid came out and all of it splash down onto the ground. Green flames then burns up violently from the liquid creating a wall of bright green flames.

"Brilliant!!! My experiments went perfectly!!!" Man.

He then takes a huge backstep making him perfectly infront of me and my burrow.