Day 11.1

Sitting on the grassfields all by myself i wonder where I am.

I know for sure that I was sleeping in Rusdy's burrow but how did i get here.

"How did you get here? Oh well i don't know by sleeping maybe?" Neo.

A familiar voice then came from beside. It was that weird guy from before. He was wearing a white cloak, white throusers, and from his face all I can see were 2 vertical blue lines.

"Thats pretty rude of you for calling me weird" Neo.

What else am I suppose to call you!? You literally showed out of nowhere and began talking inside my head!

"True, true but you can call me by my name Neo" Neo.

So what're you doing inside my head this time?

"Straight to the point are we?" Neo.

He then appeared in my lap and look me in the eyes.

"Well you see here, I am here to warn you as to not waste your time" Neo.

What do you mean?

"Do you know where you are right now?" Neo.

In a snowy fields that has weird monsters?

"Right, so what floor are you in?" Neo.

Wait, what floor am I in? I was previously at floor 13th but now that I've gone that tunnel what floor am I in?

"You are at floor 16th, The Beast of Winter's domain" Neo.

The what now?

"Ah right, you do not know about the 24 Beast. Ok lets just say that you and your friend have been killing pets of a creature thats able to beat God itself" Neo.

Beat god!? What kinda monster is that!

"Well I would not call it a monster but more of a being that had form parts of this worlds itself. And also keep in mind that every time you kill another one of its pets you are getting closer to death's door"

"Or is it that Beast's door?" Neo.

Wait what pets are you talking about?

"Its pets has a peculiar black substance attach to them and if you kill them you are just sending a message of "Hey i killed your friends now come kill me!" Like that" Neo.

Oh shit.

"Ah and I would advice you that rather than staying in this cold snowy plains i suppose you could-"

He then appear with a tiny body on my left shoulder.

"Move somewhere else, Good bye!
" Neo.

Wait!!!

The grass fields then disintegrate slowly but surely making me fall down to a white void below.

🔶

I woke up with sweat once again covering my whole body and breathing heavily.

[Are you alright?] Rusdy.

Beside me Rusdy was watching over me, worried. Why can't that guy just let me wake up the normal way!

[Um are-]

Yes.... I'm alright...

[Are you sure? You're sweating like crazy right now] Rusdy.

It's just a little nightmare.

[Wait, you kopishes can dream?] Rusdy.

What?

[I have never heard of a monster able to dream before] Rusdy.

Is it not normal? I mean i dream normally everyday-

[Yes it isn't! I even haven't manage to feel what dreaming is like!] Rusdy.

Guess I'm a unique kopish then!!

By the way do you know how I can get to the 13th floor?

[You're leaving huh...] Rusdy.

His antennas went down. He's probably sad because I'm leaving huh. Well he did said that no one had ever stayed before.

Though because of him I manage to survive this long in this snowy plains, wait what if I take him with me?

Hey Rusdy, what do you say you come with me escape this floor?

[I would if I could but I can't] Rusdy.

What do you mean?

[Appraise me and you'll see] Rusdy.

How did you know I have appraisal?

[Thats because I also have one] Rusdy.

Well thats the only right explanation. I appraise him and his status then showed on the screen.

--------------------------------
[Black Fourmi]
Name: Rusdy
Status: Banished
Lv: 12/45
HP: 78/78
MP: 80/80
Atk: 10
Def: 36
Mgc: 47
Spd: 18

Skills:
[Crunch Lv2] [Heard call Lv-] [Pain Resistance Lv9] [Physical Resistance Lv3] [Telepathy Lv2] [Cold Resistance Lv6] [Dark Magic Lv3] [Appraisal Lv4]

Tittles: [Banished] [Betrayed] [Prisoner of The Beast of Winter] [Lone survivor] [Tortured Soul] [Savior]
--------------------------------

[Pain Resistance] level 9!!? Holy shit, what the hell did he got himself into in order to get that!

That aside his tittles are wow.... Thats terrible. Hm, Whats this?

[Prisoner of the Beast of Winter]
[Creatures given this tittle is a servant and prisoner to the Beast of winter, Hexios. The creature shall follow The Beast of Winter wherever it goes unconsciously]

Is this why you can't come?

[Yes, I got this tittle after i got banished from my colony.] Rusdy.

So that means you can't leave this place unless Hexios leaves.

[Correct] Rusdy.

I want to leave this place but I also can't just leave him here. Is there like anyway for me to get him free from this tittle of his.

[Searching....]

[Results found. Killing or Enslaving The Beast of Winter]

LIKE HELL I CAN DO THAT!!!!