Log 14

"Ugh... Where.. am I?"

Waking up on a warm and comfy bed, I feel my back stinging with pain. How did I get here?

I look around to see that I'm in some sort of a noble's bedroom. Beside the bed I'm on was a wooden table with all kinds of vials each with its own different colour.

Did the noble save me?

Well thinking about what I've done to save him from that huge monster this much should be expected.

"Haa~a! What comfy bed this is! Much better than the pile of clothes I'm used to sleep on" I exclaim while rubbing the moving my body around the bed, feeling the comfiness it presents.

Though... Isn't it rather cold here?

"Well I guess it's a cold nig-"

As I was about to finish my comment, I look at the mirror present on the desk filled with cosmetics infront of me, I'm naked. Realizing that I myself am naked, my mind shuts down and begins to wander off to 1 explanation as to why I am.

D-did he perhaps! No... Nobles have their dignity! So they shouldn't... But then again some of them are piggy bastards!

No, no no no, I heard the noble in Galan is a kind person so I should be safe right?

*Bruk*

"Good Morning Madam!" Said a voice coming from the door.

I immediately look to where it came only to see a skeleton accompanied by a naked slender pale man covered in stitches crawling besides it.

The skeleton was wearing a worn-out black suit with gray string stitches visible on it.

It casually walks up to me with its pride displayed on its tophat and its ominous green flames scorching brightly from its hollow eye sockets. Any sane person would immediately runaway or prepare themselves for battle after witnessing the undead, and of course I choose the 1st option.

Why?

Well if I remember correctly... This skeleton was exactly the one that blew the giant monster into bits with a single fireball so...

Since I'm not dumb I immediately move get off the bed only to fall down onto the floor.

"M-madam!?" The skeleton said in panic.

"M-my legs, why can't I move my legs!" I exclaim fearfully.

My legs are there but I-I can't move them moreso even feel them!

"M-madam, your lower nerves are still healing! Please do not take drastic actions such as that!" The skeleton explained worriedly as it crouches down infront of me, offering his hand.

Wait a second... I just realize this but....

"Y-you can talk!?"

"Well yes madam, I thought yo-"

I quickly grab a vial above me on top of one of the tables and smashed it onto the skeleton- No, the Lich's skull.

"I see... So you are still in distraught it seems, however I cease to understand on what you were trying to accomplish by smashing your medicine onto my skull"

"I was trying to crack it"

"A human skull cannot be fractured that easily, and if I were you I would cover myself up" He said calmly as his cold hands touches and scans my back which of course made me jump as I try struggle to move his arm away from me.

"Get-Of me-"

"It seems the Life potion is still working, albeit slowly, you should be able to get back on your feet in about 5 hours or so"