Day 9

I feel warm... But the cold was still there creeping through my shoulders.

Am I dead?

I guess I am the first real human being or i was that died 2 times in a row.

Ugh, i shouldn't have gone through one of those goddamn tunnels!!

If only i hadn't gone into one of those tunnels.... I could've live longer perhaps.

[Mana fully Recharged]

Wait, What?

[Mana fully Recharged]

No, no, why is my mana fully recharged even though I'm dead.

[The Title [Retard] > [Super Retard] Acquired]

Hey, for the last time I am NOT reatrded!!!

[...]

Wait, how are you even talking to me?

And why did i even got that title I mean I'm dead, right?

"You know rather than asking all that question in your head why don't you just wake up?" #%?

Wh-who are you!?

"Ah sorry for being rude. Ahem, my name is Neo Malice" Neo.

Are you the voice that has been giving me this Tittles!!

"Me? Oh no, no, no that is not me" Neo.

So you're that voice that hurt my head 2 days ago!

"That is also not me. Well lets just say I am a new addition to your voice group" Neo.

Get out of my head!!!

"No need to be rude here. I am just dropping by your mind to say hello" Neo.

Suddenly I hear someone snapping his finger then infront of me 2 vertical blue coloured flames appeared.

"Now then let me tell you this before you wake up alright?" Neo.

What is it and who are you exactly.

"Details can wait. First, let me just say that the voice from 2 days earlier was the voice of the person whom reincarnate you"

"Second, when you wake up try not freak out"

"And......Good bye!" Neo.

The one who reincar- WAIT I STILL HA-

The blue flames infront of me then disappeared. Who was that guy?

Suddenly the surface below me started to crack.

W-what is?

It all shattered making me fall to an endless white void of nothingness.
.
.
.
.

"Hey other me. I finished watching the Kopish" Neo 2.

"Oh, great! I already know about that but alright" Neo 1.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I quickly wake up, openning my eyes and getting up from the ground. I was sweating very much that I can feel my hands wet from my own sweat.

Who.... Was that guy?

Speaking of which where am I?

The place I was in looked like an Igloo from inside. There was a campfire in the middle of the room and small fishes impaled to a stick roasting beside it.

Where am I?

I began to look around the place and found a hole in the wall beside where i woke up. I went in the hole.