Special Story: Black Fourmi

2 days after Lilac's departure.

Hmmm, the blizzard isn't going to go away anytime soon it seems. Those tigers are a pain to hunt since they're pretty fast nowadays.

I stayed inside the nest with the fire lit up in the middle if the room. I forgot how quiet it feels ever since she left, I hope that maybe I could visit her up there when I'm freed.

*Munch*

I munch on the cooked Snowfish I had caught yesterday. *Sigh* me eating alone really makes me feel lonely. I finish eating my dinner, I put out the fire, and I sleep through the blizzard.

🌨️

3 days after Lilac's departure.

I dug out the snow covering the entrance hole to my nest welcoming the cold wind flow inside the nest. Although for someone like Lilac this much would make her shiver but for me this is basically normal feeling.

Huh?

In the far distance I can see a snowy figure made out of snow. I crawl my way to snowy figure to inspect what is. Its body is mostly created by large spheres of snow towering up from big to small. Its face has an odd pointy orange plant coming out of it and its eyes and mouth are made of charcoal.

The snowy being has what it seems to what humans that had come here before refer to as a hat. It also has braches for arms.

I don't remember ever seeing this snow statue here before, where did you come from?

I look at its charcoal eyes and nothing happens. I leave the snow statue alone and I went on to hunt some Snowfish and if I'm lucky I mght just get some skyeagle too.

I begin to use [Telephaty] to sense signs of a creatures mind near me. I manage to catch 2 signs of a creatures mind near me. I crawl slowly not to alert the creature under the snow.

I close in on where the signs is coming from. I slowly open my mandibles  quickly pierce them into the snow and shut them back in. The creature trap between my mandibles struggles its way by flapping its tail around.

I crush the creatures body killing it.

[Level 12 > 13]

Oh? I leveled up? Its been a while ever since I heard the leveling up announcement. I wonder what kind of ant I can evolve to when I finally reach my level cap.

I then continue to hunt for snowfish until what I presume to be the after noon. None of my brothers nor sisters had the stamina nor will power to even do this till the afternoon. I should probably thank those bastards for making me very hunger and thirst resistant.

I gather all the snowfish I caught back to my nest where I'll eat them later but for now I forgot to get some firewood. Even within this snowy plains plants such as firewood trees can still survive despite the places lack of sunlight and fertile soil.

I cast Dark slash and cut the tree using it. My physical abilities in physical attack maybe terrible however my. Magical abilities compensate for it.

I go back to the nest carrying firewood with me and as soon as I arrive I saw that now there are 2 snow statues. I don't  know where the other one came from but I really have no reason to even want to care about it.

I cooked the some of the snowfish I caught, eat them, and off I go to sleep.

🌨️

4 days after Lilac's departure.

I exit my nest and saw in the far distance where the 2 snow statues were and now there are 4 of them. Are these statues formed perhaps from the large amount of mana moving through the air?