Day 22

8k views!!! Thank you so much for still reading my story!!
---------------------------------------------

Waking up from my peaceful slumber I'm greeted by shouts. Are they seriously already fighting each other this morning? Though I don't really know if its morning or not.

I peek through the hole from within my burrow and see 5 goblins in armor shouting.

"Kopish! Where are you!!!" Goblin 1.

"Show yourself coward!!!" Goblin 2.

What the- are they searching for me?

They continue to shout out my old species name while following them with insults such as coward, bitch, runt, and little shit.

I'll show them who's the little shit when I catch them. Ah, right I maybe I can test my [Sin Magic] on them. I haven't tried it yet so lets see what it does.

I jump of my burrow and cast flash to blind them. Their scream of being blind were cut short as I knock them out by punching them in the abdomen one by one making them fall down with dull pain.

I cast flash again and cut off both of one of the goblins legs off. He screams in pain as I drag him down my burrow and cast heal on his legs. The severe wound that I gave him closed up however his legs that I cut off didn't grew back.

Now for the rest of them. I go back out and sprint at one of the goblins. She sees me and readied her rusty iron spear. I cast light arrow, sending a barrage of arrows to her abdomen, The arrows pierce through in and out of her body.

"AAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!" Goblin 4.

She screamed in pain and agony as the arrows of light that pierced her disappears from her body causing her to bleed. Attracted by the her screams the rest rushes to where it came from.

But by then I was already gone.

"Shit! Vita's dead!!" Goblin 2.

"Goddami-" goblin 5.

I thrust both my claws into their necks from behind and slam them both of onto the floor, Oh god! I just did the Assassins Creed double assassination kill!

Ok three down.... 1 more to-

Beside my neck to the left was a bronze coloured blade of a sword.

"Don't you dare move!" Goblin 3.

[Why should I?]

"You ca-"

She let her guard down I quickly cast flash, it blinded her making her close her eyes groaning in pain. I then slash her neck, severing his head off from her body.

And that was the last one. Phew, that was surprisingly easy. I guess me being a lesser demon really is a great choice, though I still didn't get level up.

I grab and put each of the goblins in [Storage Rift], I won't eat them but I'll be stripping them off from their equipment in my burrow. I then walk back to the hole in the wall where my burrow is. I enter my burrow and I'm greeted by my goblin prisoner, or test subject maybe.

"You won't get away with this!! My brothers and sisters will save me!!!" Goblin 1.

I'll deal with you later. I open [Storage Rift] and pour out the corpses of the dead goblins into my burrow. The goblin that was my prisoner looked at his dead brothers and sisters and give out a horrified look on his face. I then begin to strip the dead goblins off from their equipment.

They had a spear that's made of rusted iron, a copper sword, worn out leather armors-

"Hey! The chief gave them those!!!" Goblin 1.