Day 8.1

I woke up, and found myself suffocating in my burrow.

W-what!?

The entrance hole to my burrow was blocked off by a scally object.

Gah! dig, dig dig DIG!!

I as I use my claws to dig through the scally object blocking the entrance, Blue liquid splurted out of it.

Is this, Blood?

I didn't care about the details and i keep digging my way through.

Puwah!

Holy hell! That was terrifying!

I lay down inside of my borrow exhausted, what the hell is blocking it anyway?

I Kick the object off from my hole. And the object was a aperentlly a corpse, a giant lizard corpse.

Isn't this the lizard that tried to eat me that time or is this a different lizard?

The lizard look exactly the same as the one that tried to eat me. It has a blue overall colour with red stripes going from its head down to its tail.

I don't know if I should be thankful for getting free food or not I mean I almost suffocated goddammit!

I look back at the lizards corpse, it had a.... Is that a Butcher Knife?

What's a butcher knife doing in a Labryinth? That lizard was kill by it if i have to guess, it was on the head of a lizard.

Wait, if i have it i can use it as a weapon!

If i remember one of those adventurers had a skill called [Knifeplay] or was it [daggerplay]?

If i keep using a knife in battle i might just get it!

I approach the lizard's corpse and suddenly the butcher knife moved.

Wait what?

It then pulled its self off from the lizards corpse's head and started to float in midair.

I-is that thing possessed or something!?

It then face its blade up wards and then fly off through a hole in the ceiling.

W-well....... That just happen.

What was that? And how did it moved on its own and, and was it possessed?

All this question in my head popping out and yet i have no idea about what the hell just happened.

...

So... Can i eat the corpse?

*** 2 hours later.

I have decided that I'm going to move.

Why you ask?

Well its simple.

After eating the huge lizard corpse infront of my burrow i decided to hunt a few more Twin cows.

Why did i decided to hunt twin cows? Well, its because the huge lizard tasted like lead and its body was literally full of scales. I tried to peel of the scales but apparently i ended up ripping of the skin as well.

So huge lizard is a no-go for food, and so i then started my quest to hunt twin cows.

However it is not to be, for I haven't found a twin cow everywhere I go.

Maybe they went extinct because of me.

And so that is why i decided to move, but the problem is where am I going to move?

I had only venture this Labryinth floor, never have i gone any where but here.

Hmm, why don't i try going to that closing and opening tunnels place?

It might bring me somewhere new, or it might just kill me by throwing me to who knows what.

Hmmm....... HMMMMmmmmm.........HHHHHMMMMMMMM......

Oh forget it, Its better than starving yo death!

*** Minutes later.

Here I am, I'll call this place.... "CloseOp Tunnels!"

Before me was the place where the battle between me and the 2 arachnos began.

It feels nostalgic even though its only been about 3 days.

I look at the tunnels closing and opening before me, Is the Labryinth the one opening and closing them?

I approach one of the tunnels, they are aperentlly only open for about 4 seconds before closing up and opening up in a diffrent place.

I'm starting to have second thoughts but what good would it being me unless i try.

Here goes!

I jumped in one of the tunnels and slide down inside from there.

Ow! Ow! Ow!!!

My backside is seriously getting burned and scratch badly by tunnel's ground and friction.

But suddenly my hands are.... Wet?

I look at where i was sliding down to and see water.

Wait.... Am I going to the sea or something?

I came out of the tunnel and realized what i saw wasn't water.... But it was ice below.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I was about 60 feet above in the air falling, whats worse is that I'm falling to my death!!

WHAT THE HEEEEEELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

*Eagle like bird sound*

Something then suddenly grab me in mid air. The thing that caught me in the air had talons big enough to grab my arm.

Its talons hold on to my arms tightly stabbing both of them.

It hurts, but at least its better than falling to death.

I look up and saw the creature holding me.

Its body has the shaped of that of a bald eagle but its whole body was a pure snow white.

Its eyes were black with somekind of black snowflake pouring out, its wings were armored with thick sharp ice.

How does this thing even fly?

Rather questioning stuff like this i should just.... Appraisal!

--------------------------------
[White SkyEagle]

Lv: 12/30
HP: 20/20
MP: 25/25
Atk: 14
Def: 6
Mgc: 10
Spd: 49

Skills:
[Slash Lv4] [Ice Armor Lv-] [Frost Lv2] [Flying Lv8] [Cold Resistance Lv5]

Titles:
[Air Hunter] [Scavenger] [Foul Eater]
--------------------------------

In terms of stats it is weaker than me, however those skills it has makes it better than me in utility.

And whats up with the skill [Ice Armor Lv-]?

What does the Lv- stands for?

[Ice Armor]
[This skills grants the user to create Armor made of ice. The Ice hardness is based on how much mana is poured into the skill]

Thank you for the explanation system voice in my head.

Well, I guess I'll just wait and see where it will take me.

I can't really do anything since I'm high above ground.

Even if I do like for example use flash and blind it to make it let go of me, It'll be just suicide.

So where are you taking me Mr. SkyEagle?