Day 21

After coming back from delivering the left over goblin corpses to Sol I decided to go hunting for orcs.

Where do those orcs live?

Right now I'm exploring the 14th floor cave like corridor with light step activated. Having light step activated make me feel like I'm lighter than a feather.

Running through out the corridor like this is breeze though that breeze was soon tainted by the smell of shit. What the hell is this smell!!?

It was coming from one of the two pathway infront of me to the left. I really don't want to go in there but curiosity got the best of me.

I run after to where the smell was coming from and see what I could only call disgusting. There were around 20 Orcs playing in a large pool of mud while also covered in turd.

I then saw something that really really ruin my appetite to eat them, one of them was eating someone else's shit. I quickly almost throw up after seeing that, combine this with the smell they all are omitting and you got yourself your mouth full of the food you just ate yesterday.

I know pigs are omnivores and to they eat anything but this is just.... Disgusting. I'm starting to get why the muslims don't eat pork, this is why.

Yeah I think I'll go hunt something else.

🔶

Minutes later I found stairs leading upwards while exploring the floor. Is this the stairs leading to the 13th floor?

I go up the stairs leading up. It was a surprisingly long one but I manage to arrive to a place that seems like its.... Home.

I can see the pale trees that grows everywhere. The stalactites protruding downwards and upwards from both the ceiling and floor. The small weeds growing on the ground.

I have finally got back to the 13th Floor, The place that started it all.

♦️

The 5 goblins that were gifted food by the chief were then given stronger weapons than what they had before.

The reason for this was that the 5 goblins were tasked to find and capture the kopish. Why do they want to capture it?

It is because apparently there were other goblins that saw the kopish and manage to describe what it looked like. With this information in the chief's mind he manage to know what the Kopish's gender is. The chief ordered the 5 goblins to capture the kopish because of one thing and one thing only, breeding.

Kopish were exceptionally one of the most fertile species. Capturing the kopish and forcing it to breed by having "it" with the goblins would increase the population of the goblins by a lot.

Baby goblins only need a week to mature inside a creatures womb and be birth.

Capturing the kopish that would give birth to the goblins will also increase their number making them able to overwhelm the orcs by quantity rather than quality. And it would also help the goblins release all their pent up lust.

And now the 5 goblins were to be equip with the best equipment for this task. And thus the hunt for the kopish shall begin tommorow.

♦️

Hey there's my burrow!

I sprint at full speed towards the first burrow I had made. I enter it and see that nothing has change other that the fact that my leather twincow pillow is covered in dust.

Its kinda small and cramped, well it is to be expected since I was just a small gray kopish at the time. Though this place really does bring me memories.

I then remembered the time that I instantly drop dead into my pillow tired from the battle of arachnos, not a really good memory but I guess it counts.

Ah right! While I'm lets see if I can find some twincows. I get out of my small burrow and off I go innsearch of twincows.

Minutes later after exploring the cave I manage to found one. This things were a little bit harder to fight when I was still a small gray kopish.

However...

I cast Light arrow and a barrage of arrows thrusts into twincows body. It drop down to the ground. It tries to get up but couldn't.

"Moooo.........." Twincow.

Its been a while since I heard that. Now its time to emd your suffering. I approach the twincow and slash its neck, lobbing of its head to the side.

I put the twincow's corpse inside [Storage Rift] and then I continue to hunt some more TwinCows. It took me around an hour but I manage to get 2 more twincows. This thing may look grotesque but atleast they don't act like any grotesque monsters out there.