Day 32

AN: It seems I have made errors within the last 2 chapters, truly I am sorry. "Wrist" were supposed to be forearm making Lilac's forearm was gone.
------------------------------------------

I guess I can sort of walk now?

I force myself to stand up only to feel excruciating pain throbbing throughout my feet making me lose my sense of balance and fall back to the ground.

Never mind walking I can't even  stand up! Ugh, if I see another lizard again I'll kill it!

I rest my body and lean against the wall while feeling immense pain coming from my feet. Guess I won't be going out anytime soon. Oh well, I'll continue creating my new magic then I guess.

What do you mean by creating new magic you may ask? Well since no "thing" comes from nothing I manage to find a skill that lets me create my own magic!

The only problem is I have almost no idea about what I'm doing whatsoever.

Magic Construct!

Multiple large windows with multiple words appears infront of me. At first I thought I'm never going to be able to create my own magic but after a few hours of trial and error I manage to get a hang of what I'm doing.

My original goal when getting this skill is to make me be able to use magic that isn't limited to the element or type of magic that I have. Unfortunately, I can't exactly do that since in order to create magic that comes from another element requires me to have that specific magic first shattering my dreams of thinking I could have made Crystal Soul Spear.

However, even with these restrictions I'm granted with a free will to create any kind of magic I want as long as I already have the specific magic needed to create it.

And thus I have an idea of what my first created magic would be.

Creating magic needs both focus and imagination to work together making me always mentally tired everytime I try to create it. The large windows infront of me are only explaining me the details of how to create magic and how to control it in which I have never tried to do other than when I cast fire and turn it into a flamethrower by overdosing it with mana.

I focus my mind imagining an orb made entirely of light swirling around my mind letting essence of light all over. I focus and try to keep the shape of the orb a perfect sphere and keeping all of its essence of light intact inside of it. Now I compress the orb of light making it as small as a baseball.

After doing all of that I force it with my mind in order to move it around. Compressing and turning into a perfect shape is simple but when it comes to keeping all of that while moving is the hard part. As it moves it begins to show cracks and trails of essence coming out of its compressed spherical body loosing its bright light as it moves.

I've been doing this for 6 hours straight ever since I got the hang of this skill. I'm starting to really know the pain and hard work of scholars, wizards, and sorcerers in creating their own spells. Creating a spell wasn't as easy as thinking of something and expect for it to instantly turn into one. It requires hard work, patience, and diligence in order to actually create one.

As I continue to focus my mind in closing the gaps and cracks of the orb, its light begins to brightly shines into life.

Just a little more....

As I force it to move faster and faster while keeping its shape intact I finally manage to get a hang of it making it easier for me to keep it intact. Now for the final step.... Explode!

As I picture an exploding grenade in my mind the orb of light explodes violently shinning its bright blinding light every where while also sending a large impact all over its surrounding.