Day 25

Its a bit late but dear god 11k views!? I really thank all of you who're still reading my story!

My exams are almost done so good news! This is going to be a long chapter of around 3000 or more words so by far I believe this is the longest chapter I have ever made.
---------------------------------------------

I walk down the stairs leading dowm to the 15th floor. I think I'll kill a few wendigoes on the way if I manage to find some, their meat isn't the best but at least its better than orcs meat now.

I arrive in the 15th floor and I begin to walk through the stone brick corridors. As I continue my walk through the corridors I haven't met a single undead monster insight. Usually I'm always greeted by a horde of zombies or a small group of skeletons, however it doesn't seem like there are any.

I'm pretty sure that undead can't go extinct since they are apparently through what [Appraisal] said "A condemned soul that will not rest until they are given death for the second time", so what exactly is going on here?

Did Sol exterminate them? I mean he does kill his fellow undead friends for his research anyways so maybe this is his doing.

♦️

Yesterday

"AH HA HA!! So that how it is!!!"

It is seems that in order to make the Anti-Holy potion I would need undead essence!

I am very fortunate that I live in this undead wonderland! Alas I shall capture every undead alive!

If I were to kill my fellow undead their soul would be set free from their bodies! I must capture every single one of them and use them!!

Apparently the book the mage had with her was a scripture of the humans holy religion! By reading it I have manage to found a way that might lead me to be able to create the Anti-Holy potion!

And thus my quest to capture all the undead in this floor begins now!

Although where should I keep them all...

♦️

Though now that I think about it what is he researching this time anyway?

What he was researching last time was about a potion that makes him sort of immune to the power light, but what is he researching now?

Though its probably about weird alchemist stuff or something, though I think I should still visit him since he is kinda my friend.

I continue my walk throughout the gray stonebricks corridors of the 15th floor and still not even encountering a single monster or undead in sight. Thr only living beings I have seen ever since were only rats and spiders.

Few minutes pass and I stumble back to my burrow in the 15th floor next to large piles of bones from the dead Skeletal Giant I killed, actually rather than killed I think I freed it perhaps?

Let see.....

[Undead]
[Spirits or lost souls that inhabits a certain object. The Undead are primarily consisting of the zombies and Skeleton Species. An undead is created, formed, or birthed by a being having a strong attachment to the being's own life. Undead can also be birth naturally through Dungeons and Labryinths. Once an undead's body or the object it is possessing is destroyed the undead soul shall be free to go to the afterlife]