DA and talks with Draco.

Vals pov

It was the first meeting of DA and I had to sneak around keeping things from Draco. Though he was keeping things from but that's life. I was heading to the new room, Room of Requirements. But I was stopped by one of Ms. Umbridge goons. "You shouldn't be in the hallway!" He growls grabbing my arm and pulling me to the stairs. But a voice pipes up,

"Here Drake I'll take her!" Draco had appeared out of no where. I thank the Lord's that he showed up. 

"But-" Drake starts but gets cut off.

"I said I'll take her!" Draco practically growls. I flinch away slightly, Dracos sees and his eyes soften. Drake runs out and Draco hugs me. "I know about the DA! Go now I won't turn you in go Potter will be waiting for you" he tells me. 

"Thanks Draco I owe you one!" I rush away and head into the Room of Requirements. Once I get there I see everyone is casting the Stupefy charm. I watch and wait until Harry decides to go over the Patronus Charm. I smirk and say, "Everyone pair up back to back so we have enough room!" I state. "Here I'll demonstrate mine, Expecto Patronum!" My dog shoots out of the tip of my wand before prancing around towards Fred and George. I blush as it comes back and disappears. Harry nudges me playfully, I roll my eyes. I walk around helping everyone and when I get to Fred and George they both cast it. Fred's is a hyena and Georges is a coyote, "Good boys, Fred raise your wand a little higher" I grab his hand with the wand and push it upwards. I turn to face him again to see him staring at me. His patronus circles us, I giggle as it flies between us. I move on helping everyone. "Neville! I want you to stay and practice some more I'll help you Fred I want you to stay too. You seem to be having difficult times with the Accio spell." I state. Harry winks at me as I push him slightly. As I help Neville I feel a pulling sensation. After helping Neville as he begins to leave I am transported over to Fred. He wraps his arm around my waist pulling me towards him. My breath hitches in my throat as he rests his forehead on mine. I close my eyes and wait. Wait for him to tell me it's a joke for George to pop out. But then I feel his lips press mine. I tangle my hands in his hair as he grips my waist pulling me closer than ever. We both pull away from lack of air. He rests his forehead on mine. 

"Be mine?" He asks so quiet that I almost missed it. I glance sideways at the picture of Cedric to see him smiling. "Yes!" I knew Ced would want me to move on. Fred kisses me one last time before he leaves and I wait before leaving. I decided to talk to Draco in the morning, I wanted his opinion on this.

Morning

I woke up since today is a Saturday and I could dress how ever I wanted. So when I got down to breakfast I see Fred, George, Harry, Ron and Hermione sitting together. I notice Umbridge and most Slytherins aren't in the Great Hall and all the teacher besides Snape were all smiling so I quickly place a kiss on Fred's cheek before heading over to my cousin. "Draco can I speak to you?" I ask quietly not wanting anyone else to hear. Pansy gives me a disgusted look and when no one is looking I flip her off. Draco stiffles a laugh at her shocked face. We walk until we are under a tree near the womping willow. "I'm dating Fred" I begin. Dracos face changes to anger. 

"Your dating that blood traitor!" He rages. "Do you know how quickly our family would disown you when they find out! Are you stupid?" He blows up. 

"I thought you would be happy for me. I'm happy! He makes me happy! Ever since Cedric... Don't you want me to be happy?" I ask before I stand up and walk back inside. Tears blur my vision as I walk to the portrait hole. "Lemon Drops" I mutter not looking up. As I walk in I ignored everyone and went straight to bed.