Coming Home

Vals pov
I quietly walk through the door to the kitchen to see my dad with his head on the table. "Daddy?" I ask quietly. His head snaps up to look at me, "Val!" He gets up and hugs me. "Hi dad" I whisper.  "We were all so worried!" He says pulling back. "Dont worry dad I was with Draco" I state looking down. "Why were you with him?" My dad asks angrily. "Because he was the only one I could trust at the moment!" I snap back. I hear someone run through the house. I turn to see Harry, "Hey Harry" I smile as he hugs me tightly. Hermione and Ron come up just behind him. I hug Hermione and pull away she nods understanding. "Hey Ronald!" He hugs me just as tight as Harry did. "You need to talk to him" I hear a new voice say. I look over to see George. I hug him before nodding, I head over to the fireplace and yell "The Burrow!" I wave a hand in front of me to clear the smoke out. I hug Molly, Arther and Ginny before heading upstairs. I don't knock, I find Fred on his bed and see him look up as I close the door locking it and then putting a charm on it. I walk over to him pushing him down and kissing him. "I love you" I whisper pulling back. He looks at me before rolling us over and kissing me with even more passion than before.

So many short chapters! Sorry guys!!