New Family members

Val's pov
I feel myself being hit by someone else and look up to see my dad. He had rolled us to the other side just as Harry ran off attacking Bellatrix, my dad starts to cry. "I almost lost you." He cries. "But you didn't" I managed out. "Val!" I'm surrounded by my family. "Are you okay?" Fred asks worried. "I just took a Cruciatus curse how do you think I feel?" I grumble. "Still sarcastic as ever." George mutters. "I heard that." My dad helps me up and Fred sweeps me off my feet as Mad Eye, Remus, Kingsley and someone else I didn't know came hurrying up to me. "You okay?" Remus asks. "I could be better, who's she?" I nod my head in the direction of the woman who had bright pink hair. "I'm Nymphadora Tonks." "We're related" I mutter. "I'm your cousin." I groan. "Dad is there anyone else I'm related to that I have no idea about?" I ask. "Uh...." He trails off thinking. "Not that I can think of." He shrugs. "Come on lets get Harry and get out of here." Dad says. "I'll get him." Kingsley offers. Fred and Dad stay right by my side as we gather the others, "Neville are you okay?" I ask pulling him to the side. He had seen my cousin who tortured his parents. "Yes, but I'll be glad the day she dies." He growls. "Join the club." I grumble. "Are you okay I saw you get hit with the Cruciatus curse." Neville asks. "I'm fine nothing I can't walk off." I explain. Neville throws an arm around my shoulder and we walk back up to the group. "Long time no see huh Weasley?" I ask looking at Fred. "No kidding," He smiles. I hug him and kiss him, I see Dad talking to Remus and nodding, they hug and dad makes his way over to me. "Hi daddy" I hug him. "Don't you ever scare me or challenge Bellatrix again you here me?" He asks. "She was going to kill you dad I had to do something." Dad sighs, "I know but don't ever scare me like that again." "No promises" I smile. I grab my dads arm and he brings us home.