Christmas

Val's pov 

I decided to tell Fred I wouldn't be coming home for Christmas as a trick. I would be surprising him. "Harry is your invisibility cloak ready?" I ask. "Yeah here" Everyone but Fred knew I was coming home, I throw on the cloak as we all get ready to get off the train, dad was waiting for me around the corner so we could leave without anyone else knowing. I quickly find dad telling Harry I'd see him later. "Hey" I hug him and take his arm stuffing the cloak into my purse. We arrive at the burrow before everyone else and I see Molly. "Oh dear, I heard what happened between you and Ron don't worry about what he said. You'll always be family" She hugs me. "Thank you Molly." I put my stuff up in Fred and George's old room since they would be staying the night tonight and tomorrow night. I hear popping sounds and look out to see Fred, George, Bill, Charlie and Fleur. I hide under the stairs with the invisibility cloak and watch as they all come through the door. "Sirius? I thought you weren't coming?" George says quickly looking around for me. I quietly make my up the stairs to the boys room and wait. "I wish Val was here" Fred lays down on his bed. I quickly make myself noticeable to George and he opens the door for me to get out. I throw the cloak off and smile as I make my way downstairs. Ginny tackles me and I grin, "Hey there Gin!" I smile. "You must be the girl that stole my brothers heart" Bill states. "I am." I shake his hand. "Bill Weasley" "Valentina Black" I flinch using my full name. "You must be Charlie" I shake hands with him. "BOYS DINNER IS READY!" Molly shouts. "Coming" I hear, "Don't tell him I'm here" I throw the cloak back over my head and whisper to Ginny, "Leave a seat open next to you and I'll sit there just start making conversation and then I'll take the cloak off." She nods and sits down I sit down making sure no one saw the chair move. "Did that chair move?" George asks. "No I kicked it with my foot" Ginny lies. Ginny starts having a conversation and I take the cloak off. Everyone acts like its normal for me to be sitting here. Fred hadn't even realized I was sitting across from him. "Hey Fred?" I ask. "Yes?" He asks not looking at me. "Could you grab the butter for me?" He reaches over and grabs it finally looking at me. "Val?" He asks. "Nope Ginny" I say sarcastically. He gets up and walks around the table as I stand up. He hugs me tightly, "I thought you weren't coming home?" I wink at him. "The prankster has been tricked." I smile up at him. He kisses me, "I missed that" He whispers. "Come on get back to eating!" Dad laughs. "I need to talk to you Sirius." Fred states and dad nods. After dinner Fred takes dad outside, "George what is he asking my dad?" I ask sitting down next to him. George shrugs but I know he knows. "I know you know" He starts to say something just as Bill sits next to me. "Don't worry about it." He pats my knee. I look at them confused, Fred comes in looking nervous but confident. Dad strides in and smiles at me. "If I could have everyone's attention" I look around at everyone to see them smiling at me. "Val please come here" I walk up standing in front of Fred. "Valentina Black ever since you got cut up by Remus" Fred glares playfully at Remus. I laugh, as Fred takes my hands, "I've wanted you to know that I loved you, I fell in love with your eyes, your cute button nose, your mysterious personality and most of all your selflessness. You were alway kind to me even when I was a complete jerk to you." Fred looks down. "I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so" He gets down on one knee and I throw my hand over my mouth. "Will you marry me Val?"