Worried

Vals pov

I wake up blurry eyed along with Harry to see a man a few yards away and he mutters a spell and the dark mark appears in the sky. I gasp making him turn. He begins making his way towards us but quickly disappears when we are surrounded by the Ministry of Magic. "There both with me!" Mr Weasley cries out shoving through. "Check their wands see what spell they performed last" I knew mine was Lumos. "Clean" They hand us back our wands and we head back to dads place. I rush inside to see Cedric dad and Father. (Sirius is dad and Remus is father) He looks up with tear stained face. I rush to him kissing him hard. "I thought I lost you that you were dead" I shake my head. "Its gonna take a lot more to kill me!" I whisper. "Good I love you" He whispers. "I love you too" I hug my dad first. "Dont you ever give us a scare like that again" He says. I hug father next and he keeps me there. "Come on let's head to the Weasleys their probably worried." Father says grabbing my arm before I take Cedrics. We arrive at the house of the Weasleys and I'm attacked by Ron. "Oh hello" I laugh. I head inside to be scolded by Mrs Weasley. "At least I'm alive" I say hugging her. "Yeah that's better than anything." George says hugging me. "Where's the other half" I ask. "Upstairs sulking thinking it's his fault you got hurt" He says. I head upstairs to Fred and George room. "Freddie?" I sat before walking in. "Val?" He sits up and I see his tear stained face. "Its not your fault I lost you it's my fault I shouldn't have let go" I state hugging him. "I felt so bad though. Cedric was going crazy worrying if you were dead or not." He mutters in my hair. "I'm alive and well and no one is going to change that"