What's the first task?

Vals pov

When I wake up I see Cedric, Fred, George, Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny standing over me. "Harry?" I ask. "I have to compete" I groan. "Just when I thought my life couldn't get any worse!" I groan. "Awe cheer up there's always the ball!" Fred smirks. I look at Harry as if explain. "The Yule Ball is being held December 24 the four champions must have a date and dance the first dance." I groan. "That means every guy in this school is gonna try and get me to go with them" I hiss. "Nope because your going to be my date!" Cedric smirks. "Of course" I kiss his cheek. "When's the first task" I ask. "November Twenty-Fourth" Cedric answers. "Any idea what it is?" I ask. "Nope." Harry states. "Leave that to me" I smirk. I head to Hagrids hut after I am released from the infirmary. He owes me a favor for helping him rescue a baby unicorn in my second year. "Hagrid" I knock on his door. "Oh hello Valentina!" He lets me in. "So remember when I helped you rescue a baby unicorn and you said you would tell me anything in return" he nods. "Well I was wondering if you knew what the first task was" I ask him. "Well the only thing I could tell ye is its dragons but that is it" He says before I'm saying goodbye and heading to the castle. "Figured it out" I say sitting down by Harry and Cedric. "The first task?" They question. I nod. "Dragons" I say quietly so no one else would hear. I can only hope both of them make it out alive.