Fights

Val's pov 

I walk into his office and see my dad and Lupin standing there. "Uh am I in trouble?" I ask. "Yes" Lupin growls as dad says "No" I smile at Dad, "What are you guys doing here?" I ask. "We came to talk to you" I was seventeen now, I could do whatever I wanted. "About?" I ask. "Your fight" Dad answers. "I stood up for someone I shouldn't get in trouble." I reason. "What did you give the other girl?" dad asks. "Two black eyes, a few cracked ribs, a broken nose, uh I think I managed to break a few of her toes." I list them off on my fingers. My dad starts to laugh, "Thats my girl" He hugs me. I grin, dad was proud of me. "Don't encourage her!" Lupin snaps. "I'll let you talk this out" Dumbledore leaves and Lupin turns to me, "What were you thinking?" I look at him, "I was thinking that someone had to stand up for someone being bullied!" I hiss. "If it results in a fight-" I cut Lupin off. "What just let the kid get bullied? At least I didn't use spells it could've been worse!" I snarl. "Remus she did the right thing, anyway Val? Hows your N.E.W.T studying going?" Dad asks. "It's a headache." I grumble. "I know sweetheart but you have to get through it only one more year." Dad was talking about my seventh year. "Dad, there's something I have to tell you" I take his hand. "What is it?" He asks. "I-" I stop, "I think Draco is a death eater." I spit out instead. "It does seem likely we'll talk when you come home for Christmas okay?" I nod, "I've got to go, Order business. Be careful" Dad kisses my forehead and gives me a hug. Remus smiles at me and I nod, I head back downstairs to the Great Hall just in time for dinner. "I saw Dad and Remus" I explain. "Pansy's out" I whip around to see Pansy walking towards me her nose looking even worse than before. "Listen up Black I'm only going to tell you once, you stay away from Draco or else okay" I stand up Harry quickly standing up behind me. "I'm sorry to break it to you Pansy but Draco is my family not yours so you don't control him, now run along with your bad nose job have a good dinner" I smile at her as she walks away. "Christmas is coming up do you plan on going home." Ron asks. "Of course we'll probably come over for Christmas dinner." I shrug. "I know Fred's dying to see you again, he keeps owling me." Ron snorts. "Well, I'm sorry Ronald if my love life is better than yours and Lavender." Hermione stops eating as I mention her. "At least my love is here and not off running a joke shop with his idiot brother." I stand up making him stand up. "Those are your brothers Ronald!" I hiss. "So I can insult them all I want, their my family which you'll never be apart of." Everyone around us gasps as it comes out of Ron's mouth. "I'm glad that you feel that way maybe I should just break up with your brother?" I snarl. "Go right ahead he doesn't love you he always talks about how clingy you are!" I glare at him. "AT LEAST I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS ABSOLUTELY ANNOYING, SELFISH AND A COMPLETE DUNDER HEAD!" I shout quieting the whole hall. Harry stands up and tugs me away. "Screw you Weasley!" I call just as Harry throws me over his shoulder and walks out of the Great Hall. "What the heck was that?" He asks as we reach the kitchens. "He pissed me off" I answer. "Dobby!" Dobby and Winky appear and I smile t them. "What can we get you?" Dobby asks. "Chocolate Ice Cream oh and do you have a piece of parchment, some ink and a quill?" I ask. I get everything from them and send a letter to Fred explaining the situation with his brother. "You didn't break up with him did you?" Harry asks. I shake my head no, "I love him to much to do that" I whisper. "Good, because he deserves you, Ron's just mad because he can't have Hermione so don't listen to him." I nod, "I'm glad your my brother Harry" I whisper. This year was going to be better.