Prologue: Where's Dad?

Hey guys so uh I wrote this book when I was like 15/16 so it's got a lot of mistakes and weird shit in it that really shouldn't have happened???? And I'm gonna try to keep it close to the original story line but I am planning on getting rid of quite a bit like Harry and Valentina sharing Lily Potter as a mom and Wolfstar (RemusxSirius)

Like I said I was inexperienced when writing this originally and I ignored this story for the longest time because I lost interest in it but realizing just how bad it is makes me want to rewrite it. Chapters might be missing some things that were originally there and new things are going to be added. Like I said I will be getting rid of quite a bit of stuff seeing as it was dumb of me to add into the story.

I will not be updating this story with new chapters until I am done editing previous chapters so I do apologize if that is what you were waiting for. It's going to be a bit longer for new chapters to be published seeing as I only recently starting updating it!

Thank you for reading, commenting and voting on my shit story anyway, I appreciate it!

~~

Sirius Black knew that he had to leave his daughter with someone safe. Valentina was just like her mother, strong willed and full of life. Something he would probably never see again. He had to hunt down Pettigrew, that rat had betrayed all of them. 

Knocking on the door, he knew he should've dropped her off during the day but he didn't have the heart, he knew if she was awake that she wouldn't have gone. A single light turns on and soon enough the door was opening to reveal Molly Weasley. Six sons, Sirius knew his daughter would be well taken care of. "Sirius?"

"Molly...I need you to take her for a few days...I...I can't take it. She needs someone who can look after her." Molly frowns but agrees taking the sleeping child from her father. "I'll be back, but in case I'm not...give this to her." He holds out an envelope.

"Sirius...don't do anything reckless." Molly warns taking the envelope. "Your daughter needs you now more than ever."

"She's safer with you. Please Molly just a few days." He begs her.

"Of course, she'll be treated like one of my own."

And that is just what Molly Weasley did for the next fourteen years.