Talks and Order of the Phoenix

Vals pov

Happiness. I had to act happy to keep everyone from worrying about me. But when I was alone I was depressed and sad. I heard a knock on my door and in comes my dad. "Sweetheart. I know you, I know you aren't happy" He says. I sigh. "Dad how can I find happiness if the one true thing that kept me happy died" I say turning to him. "Find something that makes you happy, only the people that truly love you can see how much your hurting." I think of the Weasley family and Harry and Hermione. "Can they tell?" I ask referining to everyone. "Yes, and their worried about you Val, the ones who die never truly leave us, their in here," Dad points to his heart before pointing to mine. "Cedric lives on inside your heart."  Dad pulls me into a hug and I relax. Father comes in and hugs me, "how are you feeling little bug." he asks. I shrug. "I'll get through, I return to Hogwarts and hate on you-know-who." I say. Soon enough the Weasleys appeared and Fred and George cheered me up. "They are apart of something called the Order of the Phoenix." I groan. "Not again" I stomp downstairs to my dad. I barge through the door, I see my dad and Father, Mad-Eyed Moody, Snape, Arthur, Molly, Kingsley, and Tonks. "No" I say right away. "How are you gonna stop me?" Dad asks. "I'll join" I state leaning over the table. "Like hell!" Father joins in. "Why not? I want to fight I'm not letting anyone else die!" I slam my fist on the table making everyone jump. "The final answer is no." My dad says standing. "Why the hell not?" I ask. "Dont use that language!" Father snaps. "Oh so its okay for you to use it but not me, I'm not going to sit back and watch you risk your lives." I snarl. My dad slams his hands on the table making everyone jump but me. "You are not joining the Order and that is final!" I turn and walk out.
Sorry for the short chapter.