Yule Ball

Vals pov

I pulled on the dress and curled my hair before helping Hermione with her hair. "Viktor Krum huh? Better treat you right if he wants to have kids in the future" I growl. Hermione laughs, "same goes for George" I giggle and we head downstairs. Hermione goes first then I come down. "As I was saying I'm going with-" George cuts off as I walk downstairs. "Beautiful" He says. "Thank you" I blush looking at Fred. "Fred?" I wave a hand in front of his face. He snaps out of it and smiles at me. "Cedric will be wishing he never hurt you" I hug Fred hiding the pain. "Yeah but what can you do?" I ask as we head out. I walk down the stairs to see Krum, Cedric, Cho, Fleur and her date and Harry. "Wow," was all I hear from my step brother. I hug Harry and Krum kisses my hand and tells me I'm very beautiful. We past Cedric on the way in and he looks at me his eyes widening. I keep my head up and stay calm taking deep breaths. After I had to watch Cedric and Cho dance, I almost started crying. "Do you want to get out of here?" George asks after we dance for a bit. "No, no you go have fun I'm gonna go sit down for a little bit." I explain. I head the way we came in and up the stairs before sitting and putting my head down. "Hey Valentina?" I hear Cedric ask. "Yes?" I question standing up. "Look I can explain why I acted like I loved Cho" He says. "Its because I put a love potion in his drink the night of the first task." Cho says. "Right after I saw you walk in with George my heart wripped in two" Cedric comes to stand next to me. "So this is me asking you if you'll take me back?" I look at him and then I wonder. "Okay but you have to prove to me that you still in fact love me" I state. He picks me up twirling me around. He leans in to kiss me but I stop him, "Even though I've missed our kisses your gonna have to wait." He nods but sneaks a peck onto my cheek. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss that.