Planning

Val's pov

"Yes, a million times yes." I kiss him. He slips the ring onto my finger and hugs me. "I love you" I whisper.

"I love you too" I grin as Dad comes up to us.

"Welcome to the family Fred." He hugs Fred and turns to me tears in his eyes. "My little girl all grown up." He hugs me tightly.

"I'll always be your little girl dad as long as you be my superhero" I whisper. After Ron finally comes up to us, Fred tightens his grip on my waist as he gets closer. "Ronald" I say calmly.

"Welcome to the family" Ron hangs his head. "I'm sorry-" I hug him tightly.

"I know. I'm sorry about what I said about Lavender" He chuckles.

"Don't worry, I'm over it. I've got someone else to look after now." He ruffles my hair. Ginny squeals pushing Ron out of the way.

"I've got a sister!" She hugs me tightly.

"You always had one, it's official now" I laugh. Harry hugs me before grabbing Fred by the collar.

"You ever hurt her and you'll be dealing with me" He growls. Fred gulps and I smile.

"Thank you Harry" I hug him again.

"I'm with Harry" George states, even Bill and Charlie agree.

"Oh we need to get started right away!" Molly says.

"Molly, I think we need to start with a date first." Sirius agrees.

"Dad" I groan.

"What about a pink theme?" Molly asks.

"No" I state, "Molly can you wait until I get back from school? Summer we have all of summer" Molly smiles at me.

"Call me mom dear" Everyone freezes waiting for my reaction. I grin hugging her, "I'll owl you about different dates." I nod.

"I'm here for two more weeks we could get started." Hermione squeals pulling on my arm, "Hermione, I want you to be the maid of honor." I say.

"Really?" She asks shocked.

"Of course your my best friend" I explain. She hugs me tightly and the girls gather around me while Fred's brothers pull him away. "Ginny Fleur do you want to be my bridesmaids?" I ask them.

"Of course" Ginny hugs me, Fleur agrees and I smile.

"We need to make a list of everyone that we're going to invite." I was sitting around the table with Fred, dad and Molly. "Draco, Lucius, Narcissa" I state.

"No" Fred and dad snarl.

"Yes, they are my family dad, please. They aren't bad people! I'll send an invitation but if they don't come then there's no harm done!" I snarl back.

"Fine, might as well invite Bellatrix!" Dad snarls.

"Dad, I don't want to fight if they don't come no harm done." I sigh.

"Who is the Maid of Honor?" Fred asks.

"Hermione, I'm guessing George is best man?" I ask.

"Best men are George, Bill and Ron." Fred lists off.

"We should invite Percy." Fred and Molly tense up. "Please, he deserves to be invited if he doesn't show then no harm done, he won't make a scene." I beg them.

"We need a date." Dad states.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious dad!" I say sarcastically.

"How about right after your seventh year?" Fred asks.

"I'm fine with that, but what about the upcoming war. We all know it's gonna happen within the next two years." I cross my arms.

"We will worry about that when it gets here. Now the guest list."