The Triwizard Tournament

Vals pov

I pet my dad since he was in dog form and he whines. "I'll be fine I promise" I whisper. Cedric stands with me. "I'll take good care of her" He says petting Sirius. "Be good I don't want an owl saying you blew up a toilet seat" Remus states. I laugh. "I'll leave that to the Weasley boys" I smile. "You take good care of my dad you hear!" I say seriously. Get it Sirius siriusly. "Always will" he pets Sirius and I smile. "Make sure to take the wolfbanes potion" I say hugging Remus. I hop on the train and head to find George and Fred. "Would you like to sit with us?" I ask Cedric. "No thanks I'm gonna go find some of the lads to catch up" I nod and kiss him goodbye before heading into the compartment. "Hello Fred George" I sit across from them. "How's Cedric?" George asks. "He's fine still a little jumpy from the World cup" I say laughing. "Thats good he's good for you always glowing with happiness" George smiles. "Anything happen while I was away?" I ask stretching. "Nothing much" Fred pipes up. When we arrive at the castle I hurry and find Cedric. "Hey" he pulls me in for a quick hug and a kiss before sitting at Hufflepuff and I head to Gryffindor. After all the first years are sorted Dumbledore steps up. "There will be no quidditch this year because we are hosting the Triwizard Tournament!" Everyone cheers, "but due to the countless of deaths we are making the age you can enter in is now 17" Cedric was 17. I look over at Cedric and he's already looking over at me. "Talk to you after dinner" I mouth. He nods. "On this hour of the 31 the three champions will be chosen." I smile. "This is not for the weak hearted." Cedric was a tough man he could handle it. "The two other schools will be arriving soon so if we could please have the Ravenclaw and Slytherin sit together and the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff together." I smile as Cedric sits next to me and takes my hand under the table. The door burst open and in comes the Beauxbaton girls show up. I roll my eyes as every guy well besides Cedric look. I squeeze his hand in a thank you for not looking at the other girls. Next are the Durmstrang. And in comes Viktor Krum. I roll my eyes as he winks at the Gryffindor table. This time its Cedric giving me the squeeze. "Now that everyone is settled in, I would like to welcome our new defense against the dark arts professor Moody!" We all turn and gasp. I on the other hand don't even look up. I met Moody years ago when he was hunting Greyback. He catches my eye and I smirk. After everything has settled and the food has appeared I turn to Cedric. "If you enter I want you to know I'll be there every step of the way helping and cheering you on but I have one condition" I state. He looks at me waiting. "Don't die" He smiles at me. "Its gonna take a lot to kill me" he says. "Off to bed goodnight!" Dumbledore says. "Better hurry up don't want to be locked out again" Draco laughs. I roll my eyes and flip him off. "Thats not very lady like" I hear Professor Snape say. "And?" I ask yawning. "I'll let it slide this time Ms Black." He says before walking away. I want with Cedric back to the Gryffindor Corridor and he stops me. "I plan on joining and I love you" I smile at him. "I love you too." I lean up and go to place my lips on his, but we are interrupted. I groan, "what now Fred?" I ask the red head. "I'll see you tomorrow" Cedric says walking away. I stomp into the common room and turn on Fred. "Really?" I ask him. "What!" He cries out. "You just had to interrupt!" I hiss. I stalk upstairs and into my room that I share with Ginny and Hermione. "He likes you" Ginny blurts. "Who does?" I ask."Fred" I feel my eyes go wide. "No he can't I mean he used to hate me he told me he sees me as a little sister!" I scream into my pillow. Ugh could this get any worse?