Assumptions

Val's pov

Normal day well, I got detention with McGonagall. I had a black eye, bruises everywhere and a headache. I had gotten into a fight with Parkinson, she was picking on a first year Slytherin who happened to be muggle born, "Why are you here?" I hear Professor McGonagall ask. I turn around to see Harry, Hermione and Ron, "Katie Bell was cursed." Harry explains. I make my way over to them and they gasp when they see me, "Pansy" I growl and they nod. "Why is it when something happens it's always you three?" I stifle a laugh, "Trust me Professor I've been asking that same question for six years" Ron replies, I smirk. Snape arrives and he examines it, "Well, what do you think?" Professor McGonagall asks. "I think Miss Katie Bell is very lucky to still be alive" Snape puts the necklace down. "It was Malfoy!" Harry snaps. "That is a very large assumption" I glare at Harry, "He didn't do it, he was with me all day" I snarl. "It was though I saw him!" "Harry, Draco didn't leave my sight the only time he wasn't with me was when we had split up I had to go to the owlery and he was meeting up with Blaise and Pansy." I growl. "I still think it was Malfoy" I roll my eyes, "Professor McGonagall may I leave I don't want to start another fight" I ask clenching my fist together. "Yes, and please no more fighting" Professor McGonagall lets me leave and I head up to my dorm but not before passing Draco, "Did she do that to you?" He asks stopping me. "Yes but I sent her to Madam Promfrey." I smirk. "Good, she deserves it." He walks away as Crabbe and Goyle follow him. I shake my head, Draco would never be a Death Eater, if he was... No don't think like that, he wouldn't. I get up to the Gryffindor tower and the fat lady comments "You took a beating didn't you?" I smile, "Yeah but the other girl is worse" I point out, "Slytherin?" She asks. "Yep, I put her in her place to bad I got pulled away before I could do anymore damage." I smirk, "Lemon Drops." She lets me in and I spot Ginny, "Hey" I grin, "What happened to you?" She comes closer, "Does it hurt?" She asks, "Woah nice black eye Black! Who gave it to you?" Seamus Finnigan a good friend of mine asks. "Pansy Parkinson, but don't worry I gave her a broken nose, a few cracked ribs and two black eyes." I smirk, "I would've done more if it wasn't for McGonagall pulling me off of her. A first year comes running in and says "Valentina Black! Dumbledore needs you." I groan, "Big man needs me I'll tell you later" I head to Dumbledore's office.