Trouble

Val's pov 

I sit down in my chair almost to the front but not quite. I wasn't nervous at all I knew the material. 

Thump, Thump, Thump, 

I jump, each time there is a thumping sound. What the hell was that? I turn to look at the back as it thumps again. I share a look with Ron and Harry before Umbridge gets up and out of her seat. "What the hell" I whisper to Hermione, she shrugs and I roll my eyes. "Fred and George" I mutter and stand up as Umbridge opens the doors. Fred and George fly in and I hold my hand out for Fred. He grabs it pulling me on, "You bloody idiot." I hit him in the shoulder. "I am an idiot but I happen to be your idiot." He grins. I smile and kiss him waving at George. "I'll see you as soon as I get out of school." I whisper as we fly out to the court yard. "Drop me off." I yell. He kisses me one last time. "I love you" He whispers. "I love you too now get out of here," before leaving with George. I smile as Harry and Ron join me along with Hermione. Soon enough Umbridge was chasing after them, out of the corner of my eye I see Harry fall to the ground and I collapse next to him. "Harry?" Hermione kneels next to him on the other side. "Harry whats wrong?" I ask. "It's Sirius." My eyes widen, my dad was in trouble.