Final Task

Vals pov

I paced and paced until it was time to go sit in the stands. I quickly headed to the Champions tent and kissed Cedric. "I love you so much!" I say against his lips. "And I love you" he whispers. "Hello Amos" I say hugging him. "Now remember I don't care if you quit or if you don't win I just want you to come back safe and sound!" I whisper hugging Cedric. "Hey I've made it this far," he laughs. I nod and feel my eyes well up with tears. "Don't cry my lovebug" he whispers. "Just come back to me is all I can ask for!" I whisper kissing him one last time. I head up to the stands and sit between the twins. After all the Champions are out it begins. I grasp Fred and George hands tightly. We wait and wait until the first pink flare goes up and Fleur is out.

Cedric pov

"Duck!" I shoot a spell at Krum knocking him out. My feet are knocked out from underneath me and I'm being tangled into the bush. "Harry help me!" He shoots a spell at me and I'm free. "For a second I thought you were gonna let it get me" I say panting. "So did I" he says. I see the blue light and head toward it only to almost crushed by the hedges. "Go on take it!" I snap at Harry since he saved my life. "On three" I nod and on the count of three we grab it. We land in a graveyard of some kind. "Harry it's a portkey!" I laugh. I hear someone walking toward us and I point my wand at them. "Who are you and what do you want?" I ask. "Kill the spare" I watch a green light sore at me and then nothing.

Harry's pov

"Cedric no!" I shout as he is killed. "No!" I cry out. I watch as Voldemort comes alive fully. "Fight me!" He yells. The death eaters laugh as I try to fight back. I stand up cast a spell causing our spells to catch together pushing against one another. "Let go we can distract him long enough for you to get away." My mom tells me. "Harry take my body back with you take my body back to my father and Val tell her I love her!" Cedric says. "Let go son" I let go and rush to Cedrics body. "Accio Cup" And we are back at the school.