Ministry of Magic

Vals pov
We rode on Threstals. Yup, I could see them, Harry could as well as Luna. When we arrived we managed to get in and Harry leads us to the place where he saw Sirius. Only problem, he's not there. "Where is he Harry?" I ask angrily taking a step towards him with my wand raising it near his neck. "Put the wand down. Valentina" I hear the voice of Lucius Malfoy. "Why should I Malfoy?" I question glaring at Harry. "it's not his fault he hasn't learned how to tell what dreams are from reality" The mask comes off and I see the man who tortures Draco. "I should kill you for what you do to him" I hiss at him standing in front of everyone. "Little bity baby" I hear Bellatrix Lestrange say in a baby voice. Neville appears next to me tightly holding his wand. "Now hand it over Potter" I glare at Malfoy. "Harry" I say as more death eaters appear. "She thinks she can kill you!" Bellatrix laughs. "I threatened Snape. Yeah, ask him about it let him tell you He was scared of his own student because I got protective. You really want to see what I can do Lestrange? Don't you remember? My father escaped Azkaban!" I laugh at her. She looks at me scared but then pulls out her wand. "Now!" We send jinx flying and hit death eaters. I grab Nevilles hand and we book it. I see a death eater in front of us and yell "Alarte Ascendare!" The death eater goes flying back. I stop I've never done that spell. "Good job but let's go!" Neville yells as I see the others. We all fall through the door and land on a hard surface. I groan lifting my face up to see. Harry yells for everyone to get behind him. That was a huge mistake. I'm swiped away by Bellatrix. She holds her wand to my throat as I try to reach for mine. "Just give me the prophecy!" I was about to say something but Lucius beat me to it. "Or your friends die" I yell out to them. "Don't Harry! I'd rather die then let Voldemort get a hold of it!" Bellatrix loosens her grip as I say the word Voldemort. I elbow her in the throat and send a stunning spell at her just as the door opens and white flashes come near us. I rush over to Harry just as my dad appears. "Get away from my godson and daughter" I laugh as my dad punches Lucius in the jaw. He looks at me and then at Harry. "Both of you get the others out now!" I object as soon as he finishes. "I'm not leaving." He looks at me. "You done beautifully now let us handle it!" With that I jump up and send a spell at a death eater. "I'm not leaving dad!" I see Fred and pause. "Wealsey!" I hiss. He runs over to me just barely missing a killing curse. "Are you nuts?" I shriek at him. He doesn't say anything but he kisses me. "Remember that I love you!" He calls before running away. I see my dad and Lucius fighting and run over just as another death eater who happens to be Bellatrix appears. I start fighting her, "Move!" Remus appears out of no where and shoves me away. I fall on my butt and glare at them. I hear someone shout Avada Kedavera! I see a green light soar through the air and near my dad and Remus. I rush forward tackling them both to the ground as it hits one of the other death eaters. "Ya both owe me!" I yell as I shake them. My dad smiles up at me as do Remus. "Valentina!" I hear Bellatrix laugh. I turn and tighten my hand around my wand. "What Lestrange?" I snap. "See you in Hell!" She cackles. "I'm in Hell if your here!" She stops laughing and glares at me. "Your looks don't scare me Bellatrix" I yell at her. Everyone had stopped, Lucius was on the ground out cold from hitting the wall. "Val" I hear my dad warn. "You don't scare me Black!" She yells back. "Stupefy" I shout at her. She blocks and I dive out of the way just in time to avoid a killing curse. "How dare you send a killing curse at my daughter!" My dad roars. Remus hops up beside my dad and attacks. Bellatrix points her wand at me and yells "Crucio!" I feel unbearable pain go through me making me collapse on the ground. But then it's gone. And then I hear two words that could end my life. "Avada Kedavera!"