Christmas day

Vals pov

Three weeks later I woke up Christmas day and rushed to get my dad up. Remus still hadn't returned. "Dad come on get up!" I whine shaking his shoulder. "No!" I roll my eyes, I whisper "Windgardiam Leviosa" I keep my wand behind me as I carry my dad downstairs. I lay him down on the couch and then say "Accio blanket!" A few blankets come flying at me causing me to stumble back. My dad laughs and I shove the blankets into his arms. I grab all the presents and hand him his. He opens the first one from me which is a necklace with a dog on it representing his animagus. I smile as an owl sweeps in carrying a package. It's a black bird with white wings. I give it some crumbs before sending it on its way. I open the package to see a small ring box. I give my dad a confused look, I open the box to find a diamond ring. The stones are a different shade of greens and when I slipped it on it fit perfectly. There was a note on the box. I'm sorry~Draco. I smile before wrapping everything up and throwing it away. I open my dads present to find a triangle with a circle and straight line going through it horizontally. "It's the..." I trail off in realization. "Dealthy Hallows" My dad finishes. "Dumbledore has the elder wand and the resurrection stone. The invisibility cloak belongs to-" I finish for him. "Harry" I feel my eyes go wide. "Yes. Why don't you go get the Weasleys and I'll tidy up!" I nod before going and walking to the fireplace before shouting "The Burrow" I walk through to see Mrs. Weasley is bustling around. "Mrs. Weasley do you need any help?" I ask. "No I've got it but you might want to see the boys!" I nod before heading upstairs and into the twins room. "Fred George?" I ask knocking on the door. George swings the door open, he and Fred are shirtless which doesn't bother me. "Hey" I kiss Fred softly. "Merry Christmas" I whisper. "Mm" he slips his tongue into my mouth and pulling me closer to him. George leaves and I smirk. Fred goes to deepen the kiss but I pull away. He places kisses down my neck, I sigh tipping my head back. "Come on we have to go help-" I let a moan out as he hits my soft spot. "Come shower with me!" He mumbles against my neck. I sigh, "I already took one!" I whine. "Please" he begs me. "Fine but no funny business!" I say shaking a finger at him. Yet we somehow ended up 'doing it' After the shower we head downstairs to see Harry and Hermione. I rush into Harry's arms and he picks me up swinging me around. I hug Hermione tightly and pull away smiling. "How are you guys?" I ask. "Fine fine though I think Malfoy is taking it tough" Harry explains. I sigh before looking at Fred. He's laughing at something George said. Harry smiles at me and I look down. "Are you coming over for dinner tonight?" I ask as Fred wraps an arm around my waist. They both nod yes before George opens his mouth. "So Harry I heard you got a little close with Cho!" I felt my anger flare up at the mention of her name. "Do not talk about her" I growl gritting my teeth. "Yeah we kissed under the mistletoe" I snap my head towards Harry, I slowly walk towards him and go to pull my wand out. "Valentina no!" George wraps his arms around my waist while Fred grabs my wand tossing it to Hermione. Fred grabs my face and takes it softly in his hands. "Hey Val! Val look at me." He says in a demanding voice. I do and his soft brown eyes looking into mine. I calm down quickly, "You need to forget what she did" he whispers. George keeps me in his arms. I relax completely before looking down. I feel Georges arms tighten around me, I sigh before looking up and at Harry. "I'm sorry Harry I just...." I trail off tears coming to my eyes. George turns me around and hugs me to his chest. I know Fred is giving him death glares but I could care less right now. "Harry do you want to come with me back to Dads place?" I ask over Georges shoulder. "Sure, Hermione are you okay with staying here?" Hermione nods and I smirk. I give a pointed look at ron. I hug each of the Weasleys before hugging Fred. He makes a point of kissing me hard on the mouth. I pull away a little shakened, I numbly grab Harry's hand. "12 Grimmauld Place!" I sputter pushing smoke and ash out of the way while walking away from the fireplace.

Georges pov

We watch as Harry and Val disappear. "George our room" Fred growls. I sigh and look at Ron for help. I followed Fred up to our room where after I shut the door he blows up. "What was that?" He asks looking at me. "I was comforting her!" I snap. "Leave that to me!" He says. "Oh so now you own her! What if Hermione or Ron or Harry were to comfort her?" I ask taking a step forward. "That's different! Ron likes Hermione and Harry likes Ginny and is her step brother." I roll my eyes. "So how is it different with me?" I ask. Fred is angry, I can tell. "You can steal her from me!" He snaps. "Wow Fred. Really? Honestly, your being a huge jerk for trying to own her like she's your property. I'm your brother I wouldn't do that to you! And if you think I do then you don't trust me" I snap back. Fred whips towards me. "What about Bill or Charlie?" I ask. "Bill and Charlie are to old for her!" He snaps. "What about Percy?" I ask "Please her falling for him?" Fred replies snarkily. I roll my eyes, "so by acting like she's your property is a way of showing everyone she's yours?" I ask. I feel a stinging sensation go through my jaw. I touch my lip and wince. Fred punches me again and again until he finally gets tired. I sit up spitting blood out of my mouth and standing. I glare at Fred and leave the room. I head downstairs and into the living room. I head towards the fireplace. I quickly arrive at Vals and when she sees me she freaks.

Vals pov

Harry, Dad and I were laughing when I hear someone in the fireplace. I get up and look to see a bloody George. "George what happened?" I ask putting an arm around his waist and walking him over to the couch. My dad stands up and rushes over. "Who did this to you?" I ask pushing a napkin to his lip. "Fref" My gaze hardens. "Can you take care of him while I have a word with the Weasleys." I growl. George grabs my hand and I pause. "I'm sorry" is all he says before falling asleep. I stomp into the fireplace and shout "The Burrow" as soon as my feet land on the ground I am walking towards Fred's room. "Fred Weasley!" I shout in rage. Everyone stops and turns. "Fred you get your ass down here now!" I rage. Fred stumbles down the stairs. "How dare you?!" I say clenching my teeth. "What are you talking about?" He asks. "Oh so you didn't beat your twin to where he is bleeding on his whole face?" I snap. "Oh that!" I glare at him. "Why? Why would you beat George!" Mrs. Weasley looks shocked but quickly recovers. "He kept saying I was claiming you as my property! I just didn't like him comforting you!" My eyes widen and I realize that he was being jealous and possessive. "Fred your being a jealous jerk! He was comforting me! I love you I would never hurt you!" I slam a hand over my mouth. He snaps his head up to look at me. I quickly rush to the fireplace and yell "12 Grimmauld Place!" I burst through the living room door to see Remus and dad and Harry. Tears formed in my eyes and I rush into my dads arms. "I told Fred I loved him!" I cried. "Can I speak to Val alone?" George asks. My dad kisses my forehead and they all leave. I sit next to George, "You told him you loved him?" He asks. I nod putting my face in my hands. "Do you?" He asks quietly. "I... I" I don't know. "I need to get away from everything." I stand up. "Alright but tell me where your going!" "I'll owl you where I'm at when I get there! Please let everyone know I'm sorry" I rush to get my broom and go to the fireplace. "Shell Cottage" I say quietly before disappearing.