Chapter 1: Asta, Yuno, Vanellope.

???: Asta, Yuno, Vanellope! Dinner!

[I love how Sister Lily still calls us in like how she use to when we were children].

I stood up from sitting on the grass and called out to Eri. She came to me running and stopped by my feet, ready to follow me whenever I'd begin to walk. I started to walk with Eri following close to me. 

Eri was a dog that looked very much like a wolf with white fur as her base color and scattered colors of browns and grey throughout her body. She has big round light blue eyes which were outlined in black skin, the biggest ears that always stood up and the cutest snout with perfectly soft paws. She was as tall as my hips as I stood at about 165cm or 5'5". 

As I walked towards the church, I scanned the area and saw Asta running from the legendary monster's skull towards the building while yelling. I let out a chuckle while I heard, 

Asta: I'm coming for you Sister Lily!

I looked around again and seen Yuno coming from the woods with fire wood. I caught up to him and greeted Yuno.

Me: Hey Yuno.

Yuno: Hey.

I'm not going to lie. Yuno has been very cold towards me lately, especially towards Asta. We truly have no idea why Yuno began to act this way and it confused Asta and I. I'd occasionally ask him things like "what's wrong?" or "what's your deal?" and he always answers "there's nothing", "I'm fine", "just leave me alone", and so on. Well, at least he is still super sweet to Eri and plays with her when she wants to play. Honestly, I hate how Yuno is right now; Asta, Yuno and I were super close to one another and always played with each other as we were growing up. Asta and I are still close to each other but Yuno has just been keeping to himself. However, I still try my best to talk to Yuno, like how I currently am. 

Me: So do you need help carrying those?

Yuno: No, I got it.

Me: I see. Well have you been collecting wood all day?

Yuno: No. I've also been doing chores around the church.

Me: Kewl, kewl. I had finished mine pretty early. 

Yuno: Yeah, you had the easy chores today.

Me: I know and you got the worst of them. *points to wood* are you sure you don't need help?

Yuno: No. 

We got to the church and he went around to put away the wood so it can be chopped tomorrow morning. Eri happily followed him as I entered the church. I can smell the aroma of pop-potatoes being cooked as I seen the kids fixing the table. Just then, Yuno came into the dining room with Eri, she went to her "place" and began eating her dinner while we all began to sit down at the table. Once, the food was all served and ready to eat, Father spoke up.

Father: In a few days, you three will be getting your grimoires.

Asta: I know and it'll be my first step into becoming the Wizard King.

Me: Ah, Ah, Ah! I'm gonna be the next Wizard King!

About my personality, it's quite different from the boys but it's similar in a few ways. For instance, we all have the same goals of becoming the Wizard King, wanting equality and love throughout the land and having peace within the people of the Clover Kingdom. 

Yuno: You're both mistaking because I have the potential to become the next Wizard King.

Me: *smacks Lips* Ahh, you kid Yuno because our magic is definitely matched. *drinks water* I wouldn't be surprised if the 3 of us are battling it out to see who will be the next Wizard King.