Chapter 10: A Picture Says A Thousand Words.

Me: Elemental Magic: Lava Burst!

The ground spilt in two and balls of lava exited through the ground as the lava came from the Earth's core. Once the lava balls quickly reached into the sky, I created rain like droplets from the lava and spread it through the air. But before it can land and catch everything on fire, I used my water magic to mix it into the lava and create rocks. Once that occurred, I used the air to age the rocks long enough to make them turn into nothing but dust. Then I took control of the dust and gathered it all into a ball and through it out of sight.

Me: Alright, I have succeeded in controlling that spell. Let me try this one. Elemental Magic: Water Wall!

Suddenly a 40 foot wall was formed. I used my strength to push it over away from the village and have it splash onto the ground.

Me: Elemental Magic: Trench of Protection!

A dirt trench was formed into the ground catching all the water. I covered the trench with the land so no one can fall into it. Due to the water and dirt making a giant pit of mud, I used the air to dry it up so it can be hard enough to walk on. After it all, it seems as if there was never a trench there in the beginning. Finally, I released the air around me so that I can breath normally. I had thinned the air throughout my training. I had this on because this should help me with my breathing and build some stamina. So far I can hold my breath for over 3 minutes, I mustn't pass anymore than that because the brain can't live without oxygen for no more than 4 minutes. My stamina has definitely improved as I can run for about 5 miles without having to catch my breath. Now I can definitely fight for a good while and not worry about my physical ability. However, my physical strength still needs a lot of work.

Me: I pushed myself a little too hard today....I'm so tired.

I fell backwards onto the ground and began panting. Just then, *BAM!*, my grimoire fell flat on my face.

Me: *in pain* OW! Not again!

I moved my grimoire and layed there on the ground. I was rubbing my nose gently as I began to think.

[I have an endless ability to control the basic elements of the world. I wonder what I can do since I can create, control and manipulate anything with these attributes. I wonder what I can do with this magic? But I must find out about this grimoire...I wonder, is the four symbols because of the different locations my mother was from and combining my father's clover citizenship through marriage made this grimoire come to me? or what if this has to do with the other being that is inside me?]

I turned my head to my grimoire, grabbed it and looked through it.

Me: I wonder if I have all these spells already because of the training I did with my dad when I was younger? The grimoire is definitely pretty thick and heavy. I can't wait to fill it all out.

I still layed there trying to create all these theories when I heard from a distance.

Asta: Hey Vanellope!

I looked behind me as Asta was walking towards me. He waved at me with a giant smile. I waved back while I still was laying down and slammed my hand down. Once Asta reached me, he looked over me with a concerned expression.

Asta: Woah, you ok?

Me: Not really. I'm very grateful for the magical abilities I have but I can't get it out of my head about this grimoire.

Asta: Maybe it means you're special.

Me: *getting up* Shut up.

Asta: *laughs and teases* Like the way Yuno is special to you.