Chapter 6: This Is My Grimoire?

[Today's the day I finally get my grimoire.]

I was leaning over the sink while these thoughts ran through my head. The faucet was running as I finished washing my face. My eyes were closed as I tried to feel for a towel but it wasn't In it's usual spot. I made a face and wondered around the bathroom trying to feel for any towel. Then, I felt something that was fabric but it wasn't a towel. I then used both my hands to feel up on the fabric but it felt like some kind of shirt and then I felt......abs?

[What the hell?]

???: It's me Yuno.

I flew open my eyes as I began to get super flustered.

[Oh my gawd!! I never thought Yuno had abs and then for me to feel up on him!! Oh man what the hell?? I hope he doesn't think I have become a creep but I mean.....I kinda don't regret it....I kinda liked what I felt. NO VANELLOPE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?]

Me: I am so sorry Yuno, I didn't mean to do that. I was looking for a towel and I had my eyes close and...

Yuno: It's ok. *puts towel in hands* Here's the towel. I thought I'd put a clean one for you.

Me: That's really nice of you. Thank you so much. *starts drying face*

Yuno: It's not a big deal. *begins brushing his teeth*.

Asta came in yawning while scratching his butt.

Me: Good morning Baboon.

Asta: *tired* Geez, already with the teasing.

Me: *chuckles* Well don't act like an animal.

Asta: I do not!

Yuno: *spits* Yeah you do.

Me: *laughs* it's all in good fun Asta.

Asta: Whatever guys. Today, I get my grimoire and I can finally get my magic and become the Wizard King!

He grabbed his tooth brush and put toothpaste on it but then, he started brushing his teeth like a wild animal! I was about to tell him to calm down but Yuno placed his hand on my shoulder and shook his head "no". I smiled at Asta's crazy antics as Yuno and I left the bathroom. We were heading towards the room to get the kids ready when Yuno stopped me.

Me: What's wrong?

Yuno: Follow me.

I didn't question it and followed Yuno. He lead me down the hall and towards the storage closet. I gave him a weird look, raised an eyebrow and joked,

Me: If you plan to do something to me, you couldn't pick a better place?

Yuno: *confused* What? Huh? No. That's not it. Just, please go in.

Me: K....k.....

I walked in and then Yuno followed behind me. The closet was pretty small and we were only a few inches apart. If I was taller, Yuno and I would literally be close enough to give each other a kiss. The thought made me blush and I tried really hard not to show it but lucky for me, there Is no light in here. Yuno took a deep breath and....

{HE KISSED ME!!!!!! Nah, I am totally kidding. He didn't kiss me or anything. But a girl can dream right?}

Yuno: I brought you here because I wanted to talk to you about something and I didn't want anyone to hear or interrupt.

Me: So you brought me in here?

Yuno: Vanellope focus.

ME: Fine. Fine. What do ye want to talk about?