Chapter 47: Uncle Julius?

As Klaus, Mimosa and Noelle knelt down at the familiar man, Klaus spoke with such "honorary etiquette".

Klaus: I never dreamed you'd meet us personally sir.

Yuno, Asta and I were still confused as to why they did this. Asta turned to us and said nonchalantly.

Asta: He's flashy, who do you think this guy is?

Me: Hmmmmm...don't know but he's——

Klaus cut me off while he yelled angrily at us.

[Damn, everyone is just cutting me off today.]

Klaus: YOU IDIOTS!! This is none other than the current Wizard King, Sir Julius Novachrono!!

I was in such shock by what Klaus said,

Me: WHAT!?!?!?

[The Wizard King was in my parent's wedding photo?? What the shit is going on??]

Asta yelled just as loudly as I did while Yuno's jaw dropped. Klaus yanked Asta down while Yuno and I kneeled down quickly. The Wizard King smiled at us and spoke up happily.

Julius: At ease my magic knights.

My heart felt warm when he spoke up.

[He has this familiar charm about him that reminded me of my dad. I could cry right now. He speaks with such warmth in his voice and I can already feel how humble, caring and empathetic his true being is. But, the way he carries himself, he reminds me so much of Captain Vangeance like he doesn't make us feel intimated, instead he makes us feel as equals.]

My curiosity and emotions got the best of me as I shot up form my place and almost cried out.

Me: Sir Wizard King? Just now, I recognized you from a past memory from when I was a child. You...you were in my parents' wedding photo...why were you?

Julius chuckled at my question as Asta yelled in total shock.

Asta: The Wizard King was at your parent's wedding?

Everyone seemed so baffled by what I said as Julius smiled at me warmly.

Julius: It's nice to see you again Vanellope.

Me: Ehh? You, know my name?

Julius: Of course I do. I held you in my arms the day you were born.

I was in such confusion that I shook my head as I shut my eyes not knowing what the fuck is going on. My initial reaction was to throw my hands forward and wave them while saying,

Me: Woah, Woah, Woah! Hold up, this is just too much to process at the moment.

Klaus: How can you be so animated right now Vanellope??

Me: Shut up Sir! I got a lot going on in my brain that I don't need more of this commentary.

Klaus: Excuse Me?? You don't speak to your superior like that!

Yuno: *protective* Sir, please, let Vanellope take a moment for herself.

Mimosa: *thinking* So is Vanellope royalty?

Noelle: *responds* I don't think she is.

Me: GUYS!!

Julius laughed at our "chaotic scene" when we stopped suddenly.

Julius: You're just like your mother. *chuckles* She always needed a moment to process any information she received.

I looked at him with glossy eyes as I tried everything I could not to burst into tears. I was in such an emotional state knowing another person can tell me more about my deceased parents. I choked out...