Chapter 46: Such Chaos.

I was sitting on Yuno's balcony while he finishes getting ready. Admiring the view, I got a whiff of the rose bush while the sun's rays shone brightly amongst my physique and the wind blew lightly through my hair.

[It feels like a dream sitting here. I feel so relaxed and at peace. Sadly, it'll end since we were told that we have to go to the royal knights headquarters to speak about the events at the dungeon.]

Yuno: Ready to head out?

Me: Wait just a second.

Yuno: *confused* what is it?

Me: Come sit with me.

Yuno obliged and sat next to me.

Yuno: What's up?

Me: It's just...it's so relaxing at the moment and I'd love for you to experience it with me.

Yuno: *small chuckle* Ok. Just letting you know that I sit here pretty often so I get what your feeling. You may not want to leave at all if I'm being quite frank.

Me: What do you think about when your here?

Yuno: It's strange but I think about everything and at the same time, I don't think about anything.

Me: Is it stressful to think of such a contradicting thing?

Yuno: *shakes head* not really.

We sat in silence for a few minutes cherishing the world around us but....we both knew it had to end. Yuno stood up and offered his hand to help me to my feet.

Yuno: Come on, let's not keep them waiting.

Me: Kk.

~(Time Skip)~

Klaus, Mimosa, Yuno and I were walking towards the knights headquarters. We were in silence the entire time. My assumption is that it's because we were nervous. The whole mission was a fucking disaster and we all almost fucking DIED! We kept walking when I heard some banter behind us. Curiously, I turned around and saw Noelle and Asta!! A smile formed on my face when I seen how annoyed Noelle looked towards Asta.

[It seems Asta is excited about something, I gota tell the group that they are here!]

I tugged on Yuno's arm when he looked at me concerned. With such glee I said,

Me: Asta and Noelle are here behind us!

This caught the attention of Klaus and Mimosa.

Mimosa: Really??

Me: Yeah! Look!

Mimosa: *turns* Oh yeah. It's them.

I couldn't contain it and went to Asta and Noelle. With a wave and the same smile, I greeted them with a hug.

Me: Hey guys! *hugs Asta* I guess we are seeing each other more often than not, huh?

Asta: We sure do! It's awesome! Maybe we can train more to create more combo attacks!

I let go of Asta and went to hug Noelle.

Me: That's actually not a bad idea. *hugging Noelle* How are you Noelle?

Noelle: I've been better.

I let her go and asked sincerely,

Me: Is everything ok?

Noelle: Just Asta being annoying and loud as usual.

I was relieved and reacted with a giggle.

Me: Oh, you'll get use to it.