Chapter 69: Eri.

We all ran towards the church as fast as we possibly could. Finral, Luck and Noelle came along as FInral wanted to take us back incase it was too difficult to return. Noelle and Luck came along since they were already with us. Nero soared through the night sky while we frantically picked up speed.

[Within a few feet, we'd be at the church.]

Asta began yelling in desperation towards the church.

Asta: Everyone! We're here! What is the emergency?!

Within seconds, Sister Lily came to the front door as tears were running down her face. We all showed concern while I gasped at her expression. We got in her presence as I asked in the most calming voice I could have.

{My voice expressed anything but "calmness".}

Me: Sister Lily? What is going on with Eri??

Sister Lily: *crying* She's missing! We've looked everywhere and we just can't find her!

I felt my heart drop down into my stomach and a sharp pain stabbed through my throat. I struggled to say anything more.

Yuno: Where was the last place Eri was?

Sister Lily: She was in the rose garden but we've searched for hours and there is no luck.

Asta: *stern* We'll find her.

Noelle stepped in as she was just as determined.

Noelle: We'll help.

Finral: That's right.

Luck: You can count on us.

Yuno: *nods* Thank you.

We immediately split up as we all called out to Eri.

"Eri!"

"ERI!!"

"Eri, Where Are You?!"

"We've come home! You must come home too!!"

"ERI!!!!!!!!"

I tried my hardest to use my air magic to hear any kind of sounds from her but there is absolutely nothing; all I can hear are the rest of everyone calling out and searching for her. Fail. I used my Earth Magic to feel any vibrations through the ground that can help me find Eri's heartbeat or footsteps and again, I just feel everyone's footsteps and heart beats rapidly moving as they panicked and rushed to find our sweet girl.

[Eri. Where are you? Please don't do this to us. Don't do this to me. What am I suppose to do without you? You're a part of this family. We can't lose our lively, expressive and beyond amazing dog. You've brought us so many smiles and laughs during our hardest times. What will we do if we can't find you! We can't have you alone, you need us just as much as we need you! WHERE ARE YOU, ERI??]

*bumps and falls*

I had fallen onto the ground as I had no idea what just happened. I hadn't realized that I was in so much in my head that I was running stupidly around. I looked up to see that I ran right into Yuno which lead me to fall onto the ground. My breathing was short and I was starting to have a horrific panic attack. Yuno knelt down and began calming me down.

Yuno: Hey, hey, deep breathes. Come on, like we've done before.

I nodded rapidly as I followed suit.

Yuno: There you go.

Me: *deep breath* Have.....you....found her?

Yuno shook his head as he brought me to my feet.

Yuno: We'll find her. I promise we will. She has to be around here somewhere.

Me: *breaking* I'm so scared. She must be so lonely and terrified.