Chapter 30: *internally screaming*

While I ran into my room excitedly, Yuno calmly went to his room and left the door open for me to storm into. Placing down the gifts, I yanked the boxes that were Yuno's and rushed out. I jumped into Yuno's room as he chuckled at my excitement. I put the boxes onto his bed as I finally stopped jumping. He came up to them and raised an eyebrow while pointing at the presents.

Yuno: Nothing's going to pop out of them, right?

Me: *laughs* No you weirdo!

I grabbed the bigger box and grinned like crazy.

Me: Open this one first!

Yuno: *chuckles* Ok, Ok, no need to shout.

He pulled the deep forrest green satin ribbon from on top of the black box. The ribbon softly came undone as it fell elegantly onto the floor. Yuno removed the lid of the box and tossed it towards his bed. He scrambled around the white tissue paper to reveal the shirts I had gotten him. A grin formed on his face as he took out the green shirt first. With the hand that was holding the box, Yuno put it onto the his bed and put the shirt up to his torso.

Yuno: These shirts are really nice Vanellope.

Me: *over-joyed* I'm so glad you like them.

He bent down and started looking at the other colored shirts.

Yuno: Should I try them on?

Me: YES!

Yuno: Which one should I try on?

Me: *thinking* Hmmmmmm....the white one.

Yuno: *pulls it out* Sounds good.

Rapidly, I got up and began to playfully push him towards the bathroom as he was in complete confusion. I slammed the door once he was inside and an evil laughed occurred from me as I rubbed my hands together. Moments passed as I was hanging off his bed waiting for him to finish.

[Yuno is taking too damn long! What the hell is doing?]

I yelled out to him to see what was happening.

Me: Yuno!! What's taking so long??

He answered me from the bathroom while the door was still closed.

Yuno: I don't know whether to button it all the way or leave some unbutton from the top.

I rolled over and hopped off his bed. Putting my hands on my hips, I stood at the bathroom door.

Me: Let me see. I'll be the judge.

Yuno: ok.

Yuno opened the door and...

It was like the gates of heaven have opened for me to enter such a pure white light.

Me: *barely audible* Oh dear God.

Yuno didn't even fathom the comment I just made. He stood in front of me as he examined himself before looking at me and asking.

Yuno: What do you think?

[*internally screaming*!!]

Yuno: Vanellope?

[What the hell did I just do to myself?? Why did I buy these shirts?? Was I asking for a death wish? Or was I just not thinking how fucking appetizing Yuno would look in these? How can someone look so gawd damn good?? Who can possibly do that?? Of course, Yuno can! He can literally do anything! And look so handsome in the process of it all! Where did this man come from, huh? It's like God genuinely took his sweet and valuable time on Yuno! Puberty hit this boy so hard like, when did this even happen??.....Woah did I just use all 5 W's and the H for asking questions?? I must have really lost my mind.]