Chapter 3: Asta, I love you...

After my "little moment" with Yuno, I walked off to go look for Asta. Yuno returned to the church to go and help Father with a few more chores. Eri tagged along with me to go and find our beloved friend. 

Me: Asta! Where are you?! Asta!!

Eri was sniffing around and barked whenever I would yell out for Asta. At some point, Eri ran towards the legendary monster's skull which caused me to run after her. After a few moments, I heard Asta counting inside the skull. 

Asta: 992, 993, 994, come on! you can do this! 997, 998, 999, 1000!!

Asta leaped up and drank his weird, green, thick liquid substance he would make for his physical training. 

Me: *to Eri and petting* Good job Eri, you found Asta. *to Asta* Asta, we need to talk.

Asta: *gestures if I want substance, I refused as he closed his canteen* What's up Vanellope?

 Me: It's about today. Yuno was out of line.

Asta: You shouldn't apologize for him.

Me: I'm not apologizing for him. I just know he was being an idiot and I was worried about you. How are you?

Asta: I'm fine. I am just using the negative energy to put into my training.

Me: That's great! but do you think you are pushing yourself too hard?

Asta: NEVER!!

His yell startled Eri which made her yelp and go behind me. 

[Poor Eri. I would think you were already use to his yells. For a wolf like dog, you definitely still get scared easily. I guess it is true that pets take after their owners.]

Me: *flinches* ASTA!!

Asta: Sorry.

Me: You're fine. Anyways, *sits on near by log* We see each other as rivals but we also see each-other as family and friends so....can I trust you with something?

[Should I say it? I have never told anyone. Wow, this is extremely difficult to say out loud. But here it goes.]

Asta: *smirks, raises an eyebrow* Like Yuno?

Me: *blushing* What?? *grabs his shirt in a funny way* How did you know this?! What kind of sorcery magic do you have to know this?? Did you read my mind?!?!?!

Asta: *laughs and removes my hands* Come on Vanellope. I'm not that dumb. The way you talk to him, look at him, how you treat him. Not to mention that when we were kids, you clinged  to him the way he use to do with you. I mean, I can tell it's different for me because you treat me the same way Yuno does, except for the cold attitude he has had recently. You treat me like a brother and you treat Yuno like a "Lover".

Me: *blushing* Can we not use the word "lover"? it sounds kinda dirty to me

Asta: *laughing* I have no other word to describe him for you.

Me: Fine, fine, fine. But what I find strange is that I treat you the same though.

Asta: MMMMMMM kinda, but there is just something different with you two and I just can't explain it.

Me: Well, can you keep it a secret please?

Asta: I promise, you can always trust me.

Me: *smiles* I sure know I can. Thank you Asta.

Asta: No problem! Now, what were you going to tell me because I know it wasn't to talk about your feelings for Yuno. 

Me: Asta, I love you and Yuno very much and we promised to fight to become the next Wizard King one day but after tomorrow, I just don't know what is going to happen. And since today is our last day before getting our grimoires, I want to enjoy our last day together. I already told Yuno about it and he finally understood what I meant about being together for our last day as "kids". I know Yuno will say "yes" to my request once I ask him but I want to know if you will want to hangout together one last time, just the 3 of us with Eri of course. So can you help me with this request?