Chapter 33: Asta & Noelle Are Not Liars!

We hopped down from the tunnel above and approached a very happy Asta and an extremely confused Noelle. Full of glee, I hugged Asta and then towards Noelle. She hugged me back tightly and willingly. As we let go, she looked passed me and gave the impression that she was bothered by something...or someone. I raised my eyebrows confused and turned behind me to see Mimosa coming up behind us. Looking back at Noelle with my head tilted like a perplex pup, I opened my mouth due to wanting to ask her a question but Klaus spoke up before I could.

Klaus: Yuno, Vanellope.

Us: Sir?

Kluas: Why did you two go out of your way to save these people? We've been in charge to explore the dungeon and securing it'e valuable contents. Our primary objective is to reach the treasure hall at its heart with all possible haste. We have no time to get involved with such rubble as these.

Me: Damn sir, calm down. We have our reasons to go out of our way to save anyone. We're magic knights, that's our duty and I hate that Knights like you forget such an important "rule".

Klaus: *mad* Your comments, actions, and behavior are getting excruciatingly difficult to adjust to Vanellope.

Me: So what? You all should be put in your place.

Klaus: What does "you all" signify?

Asta: Geez, who the hell is four-eyes the rude here?

Asta pointed towards Klaus's face while he was taken aback by Asta's comment/question. Yuno nonchalantly answered Asta as I cooled myself off mentally.

Yuno: Our superior.

Me: You know what's funny?

Yuno: What?

Me: I called Klaus the same thing when we first met, remember?

Yuno: Yeah. You called him "four-eyes" and he lost it.

Me: *thinks* I need to get more creative with my insults or comments.

Yuno: I'm sure you can come up with something.

Then, Klaus's outburst stunned us in place suddenly.

Klaus: *fuming* Excuse me? And you think that I am rude?! Don't say that again brat! I am a noble! And you shall treat me with respect!

Yuno: *towards me* So much for not involving ourselves.

I giggled at Yuno's comment. Klaus was holding Asta by his head as Asta tried to get out of his grip. As Klaus squinted his eyes towards Asta, he commented as if he discovered some kind of ancient mystery.

Klaus: Now I know who you remind me of...you and Vanellope are one and the same! How dare you both treat a noble like this with your first encounter!

Me: Again with this "noble" crap? Come on, we all eat the same, poop the same, and are Human! Like get over yourself already.

Yuno: She has a point.

Asta: YEAH! SO PUT ME DOWN!!

Klaus: *let's go* You three are just so....*groans loudly*

Finally, Mimosa came up and greeted Noelle as if she knew her from before.

Mimosa: Fancy running into you here, Noelle. *giggles*

Noelle: *bothered* Uh-huh.

Mimosa: *sweet* We haven't seen each other since last year's royal banquet, isn't that right?

Asta: You guys know each other?

Noelle: Yes, just a bit.

Me: A bit?! Wait, Noelle you're a royal and so is Mimosa...Does that mean you guys are...