Chapter 45: Our last time.

Sister Lily: Asta, Yuno, Vanellope!

The three of us perked up as we looked in the direction of Sister Lily's voice. We haven't heard that in such a long time that we couldn't help but exchanged a happy grin within one another. We got up as we said,

Me: Eri stay here with the kids.

Yuno: We'll be right back.

Asta: Run home if you guys feel anything unusual or unsafe.

The kids understood as Eri sat down obediently and barked. Yuno, Asta and I ran back to the church while Sister Lily stood by the door.

Sister Lily: *smiles sweetly* For a moment, I almost expected to see you three as children. I forget how much you've three grown.

Yuno: *teasing* Well, all except Asta.

I giggled to myself as Yuno smirked. Asta growled in annoyance.

Sister Lily: How warm to see you three like this again.

Yuno: *smiling* What is it that you need Sister?

Sister Lily: *surprised* Oh I almost forgot, I was so caught up in the moment. Can you three run into town and buy some groceries for dinner?

Asta abruptly went between us as we stood by dumbfounded.

Asta: OF COURSE!! ANYTHING FOR YOU SISTER LILY!

Sister Lily: *sweat drop/smile* Oh Asta, you just never change.

Asta: *towards us* Come On Let's Go!!

Yuno and I looked at each other knowing this was going to be a crazy trip, again.

********In Town********

We decided to bring Eri because she is just so hard to leave behind. Not to mention, she's so well behaved and everyone just loves her!!

Yuno: Now that we're here, what should we make for dinner?

Asta: Beats me.

Me: Yeah, I'm not so sure.

Yuno snapped his fingers and said in a happy tone.

Yuno: What about your beef stew? It's perfect for the family and it's beyond delicious.

Asta: *turns head to me* You cook?

Me: Yeah. While at base, Yuno and I cook together sometimes. Beef stew is definitely one of Yuno's favorite dishes.

Asta and Eri both looked at each other with a suspicious look.

Asta: You're right Eri. They are in love. *raising eyebrows*

Yuno and I stood up straight with a huge hint of blush! Asta started to laugh while Eri stuck her tongue out with a goofy smile. I went up to Asta and punched him upside the head.

Me: Shut up Asta before I hurt you!

Asta held his head as he said in a crying comical state.

Asta: "before"?

I was about to hit Asta again when a sweet old woman's voice was heard.

Old Lady: Well hello you three. It has been such a long while.

Us: Hello Mrs. Tanner.

Mrs. Tanner: I heard you three have become magic knights.

Yuno: *polite* Yes. Mam.

Mrs. Tanner: Oh ho ho. How wonderful. Please come to my shop, I have something for you three. *bends down* Even for your little pooch.

We smiled as we followed her little petite figure into the building. The scent of flowers invaded my nose while my skin felt the fresh air. Mrs. Tanner walked behind her counter and into the back room while we waited. She was talking to us as she was coming back.