𝕠𝕟𝕖 - 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝

"ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME???"

Laughs and wheezes could be heard as a certain player jumped around a burning building, his creation now just fuel for the fire.

"WHAT THE F*CK???" George screamed at the top of his lungs. He took out his water bucket to stop the fire, but it was pretty much wrecked.

Tommy stood not far from him, still having his flint & steel out. Sapnap and Dream were not at the sight, but over the call, it was clear they were listening in to what was happening.

"I TOOK ALL DAY TO BUILD THIS!!" He turned to Tommy, infuriated. "WHY WOULD YOU BURN IT DOWN??"

"You killed Henry," The blonde said flatly, though you could detect a hint of amusement and triumph under it.

"WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE YOUR COW OUT IN THE OPEN WHERE ANYONE COULD KILL HIM??"

Off the server, George tried to hold back his laughter. Sure, he was mad at Tommy for burning his house but secretly thankful that he didn't put any valuables in there yet. Still, he couldn't see the reason why he had to. It was Sapnap who killed Henry, not him. He just brought the leather down to L'manburg.

"George!" another voice came from another room. The other people on the call couldn't hear him, but the streamer turned from his monitor to his door.

It opened, and a (H/C) male stood at the doorway, looking a little pained from the screaming.

"Keep it down, will you? I'm going to stream in 15 minutes, and I don't want any voice reveals. Especially you."

(M/N) was a person who wouldn't reveal anything about his life outside of the social media world, somewhat like Dream. Heck, he said he would be giving a voice reveal when he hit 5 million subscribers on YouTube... he was already 1k past that marker now.

George nodded at his roommate. The others noticed how he had gone quiet, and he muted his mic just for safe measures.

The male coughed awkwardly. "So, I heard that TommyInnit burned down your house-"

"For no reason!" George interrupted, clearly frustrated. (M/N) laughed at his roommate's antics, then opened his mouth again to speak.

"10 to 5, then you'll have your base up."

The dark-haired male smirked, discerning the small sentence to a clear request. "Deal. Don't hesitate to put traps around it."

---

(M/N) stayed true to his word, staying up after midnight to make George's new house... or, actually, stronghold.

The male really wasn't a person who focused on beating the game- or fighting in general. But he could build nearly indestructible bases in 24 hours. Ask him to build a trap, he would line TNT around the opponent's house without being noticed. Being the master of potions, he could easily create any concoction to its best.

Not everybody was a fighter, and (M/N) had proved that quite clearly.

As he finished the base by putting almost invisible pressure plates around the area, he saved and logged out of George's account. He could clearly see his friend's reactions when they saw that he had a base that popped up in the middle of the night. He wasn't called a speed-builder for nothing.

When George woke up, it was around 9. (M/N) filled him in on the traps and how to avoid them for himself, then the small room underground when he found a lava lake while digging. He could go into the Nether and back without stepping out of his stronghold.

He stuck around to see their reactions when they logged on, and (M/N) was glad he did.

"Wha- what the hell, George?" Sapnap's confused voice ringed out of George's headset. The two had to hold back their snickers. "How?"

He accidentally stepped on a pressure plate, and instantly arrows flew at him. Where he was, he couldn't hide behind anything to keep him from dying.

"Hey hey- HEY! HEY! WHAT THE HELL??"

Sapnap was shot by an Arrow.

Dream, Tommy, and Tubbo, who just joined, let out laughs as Sapnap cursed wildly, trying to find his way back to George's base to retrieve his stuff.

"Whoa," Tubbo let out an amazed noise when he saw his stronghold. "George... how did you do that overnight?"

"I'm a god," He answered loftily, and Tommy had to hold back a snort.

When Dream spoke, he sounded a little confused. "George... you aren't the person to build, much less..." He faltered, turning towards the building. "doing it fast."

George gave him an offended huff. "See that you think so highly about me..."

"Hey, I'm just pointing it out!"

(M/N)'s phone buzzed, and he picked it up, checking the notification...

or notifications, rather.

UN34: WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE VOICE REVEAL FOR TOO LONG!!!! PLEASE JUST GIVE IT TO US!!!

UN21: CMONNNN @(U/N)!! DO IT!!

He slightly smirked at the similar texts from his fans, telling him to give them at least his voice.

Well, it wouldn't hurt, would it?

"Hey, George?"

"Mmm." He hummed, not taking his eyes off the screen. (M/N) glanced down at his phone.

"Who's streaming right now with you?" He asked. George shot him a confused look, but replied, "Dream, Tubbo, and Bad who just joined."

He opened Instagram and started typing.

(Nickname)@(Username) Following✓

Posted at  9:53 AM GTM

Alright, alright, I know you guys have been waiting for too long for at least one reveal. Hop onto Dream's/Tubbo's/BadBoyHalo's stream, and I'll give you it.

1.43M Likes    168k Comments

"Wait, what the f*Ck?" Dream's voice said over George's headset. "The watcher count skyrocketed."

"Me too!" Tubbo exclaimed. He seemed like he was close to fainting.

George, who already had checked his Instagram to see what was happening, grinned and handed (M/N) the headset. "All yours. Just don't destroy my stuff."

He shot him a teasing glare, then sat down at the seat, unmuting it.

He cleared his throat, and suddenly the noise died down on the call. They didn't seem to recognize the new person speaking for GeorgeNotFound.

"So, some of you watchers on the other streams might be my fans, or whatever," He muttered the last part, and raised his voice. "Uh, hi. I'm (U/N)."

And just like that, he logged off before questions were raised.