𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 - 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕟' 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕜

PRE-NOTE:

thank you guys for waiting TwT

---

"This is ultimate Hide-and-Seek!" Jimmy announced in front of the camera. "My friends will be competing for fifty thousand dollars!"

"Shortened due to paying off this building," Chris interjected.

"Uh- yes!" The two stepped back for the cameraman to film the building. "We have a brand-new BeastHQ! Designed by yours truly, (U/N)! Shoutout to him, by the way, for coming all the way here from Britain to do this project."

(M/N) tugged on a strand of his hair, waving slightly to the camera. Karl snickered next to him.

"Now, Chris and I have no idea how this place is mapped out, nor do most of our contestants! This is going to be fun, isn't it."

Chris, who had a flashlight in his hand for no reason, flashed it against the crowd. (M/N) flinched back along with the others.

"Well, then." Jimmy clicked the stopwatch. "Go and hide now! You have twenty minutes!"

"And... I'm outta here." (M/N) slightly shoved through the group so that he could be the first one out of the room. He knew exactly where he was heading: the third floor. 

There was a vent system that you could access through the bathroom on that floor and could lead you pretty much everywhere- on the third floor. He wasn't sure if he would fit in it, but like hell he was going to try.

"Oi!" (M/N) turned around to see Matthew- yes, MatPat, run to him. "You mind if I tag along?"

Oh, he's got the right idea, the (H/C) male thought, intrigued. He nodded. "Yeah. We'll be heading to the third floor; there's a vent system."

"We'll we be able to fit?" He asked as the two dashed up the stairs. In the corner of his eye, he swore he saw Chandler walk slowly out of the bathroom, a flush coming from the room. He decided to ignore that and go up the next flight of stairs, which brought them to the last floor. It was pretty small compared to the last two, but the most fun, in (M/N)'s opinion.

"Here," He said breathlessly to Matt, and he led him into the bathroom. On the side of the wall was a vent.

"Good thing Harrison made these with clip-on's, not nails," He commented as he unfastened the clips and took off the covering, then peered inside. The size was pretty decent, about eight-by-ten feet (He was still getting used to America's measuring unit. WHY ARE THEY THE ONLY ONES WHO USE THAT??)

(M/N) gestured to Matt. "You go in first, I gotta shut this anyways."

The guy nodded before climbing in. "It's a little tight to move, but it'll do." He crawled further into the vent to let the other in, who took the covering and fastened back to it. He was suddenly thankful that Harrison let him re-attach it from behind. He must've seen this coming.

The two made their way through the vents, occasionally peeking in the gaps to see where they were.

"Wait, stop. You hear that?"

(M/N) instantly grabbed Matthew's foot to make him stop moving, and the two sat in silence. Jimmy and Chris were right under them.

"I swear I heard some shuffling up there." He figured that Chris was pointing at the roof.

"There's not a fourth floor though. What do you want to do?"

"Let's head that way... I guess."

After the footsteps faded, he released Matt's foot, and the two made their way down(TOWN) the vent.