𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 - 𝕊𝔹𝕀 - 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣

"(M/N)! (M/N), play Minecraft with me!"

His younger cousin (C/N) was dragging him to his room, his tone insistent. (M/N) just sighed and followed him there, sitting down at his cousin's desk.

(C/N) was fairly young, around seven, so he sat on his lap as he signed into his account. He had gotten into playing Minecraft when (M/N) told him about his channel, and it was quite heartwarming to see him want to become just like him.

He had no siblings, but (C/N) was close to a younger brother he can get.

"Huh?" The kid squinted at his screen. "There's an invite from somebody."

"Let me see." (M/N) leaned over him to read it, then hummed as he recognized it. "Oh! My friend Wilbur is probably doing something with some random people. You can join."

"Is this Wilbur nice?" He asked as the screen started loading. He nodded. "I can't wait to see what he's going to do! That'll be awesome!"

He chuckled, leaning against the desk. "I have a feeling that it won't be all fun and games."

He was right. It wasn't.

Wilbur, along with Tommy, Technoblade, and Phil had 100 players become their servants and work with each other to create a full-diamond house.

"How come that flying dude has a pig head?" (C/N) asked as Techno flew across the map. (M/N) snorted at this, covering his chuckles.

"Wait! (M/N), I found- HEY!" His cousin abruptly cut off as Tommy promptly flew to him and punched him off of the map. "THAT WASN'T NICE!"

"You're right, it wasn't." His voice was taut when he immediately called up Tommy, who just decided to let him join the call with the others. "Tommy."

"Uh, yeah, what do you need?" He sounded distracted, and (C/N) had turned his camera to see his character kick off more people. "I- we're quite busy right now."

"You know (Cousin's Username)?"

"The guy in here?" Wilbur interjected. "Yeah."

"Well-"

"You guys are all BULLIES!" (C/N) hollered. "YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST FRIENDS OF MY COUSIN!"

Phil, who was probably drinking water then, started choking. "Hold up."

"Tommy, do you have anything to say for yourself before I kill you?"

"UHHH-" He started laughing nervously. "UhM- here, kiddo, have some tools." The other people on the call started laughing hysterically.

(C/N) promptly threw the tools into the void. "I don't anything from bullies."

"PFTT-" Wilbur wheezed, slamming heard from his side.  "TOMMY REJECTED BY A KID! TOMMY REJECTED BY A KID!"

"Here," Phil flew down to (C/N)'s character and dropped down his own tools. "You can have these."

(M/N)'s cousin brightened. "Thanks! You're not as bad as that bi-"

He slapped his hand over the seven-year-old's mouth. "No."

"But-"

"No."

"Watches Tommy's videos, huh," Techno said, and he sighed in agreement.

"Alright," (M/N) patted his cousin's shoulder. "I have to go to the bathroom."

(C/N) just hummed, getting off of his lap so that he could go. His eyes were still glued to the screen, and would casually converse (curse) with (M/N)'s friends.

When he got back after a couple of minutes, he was surprised, to say the least.

"HEYYY- KID- CALM DOWN-"

"Please... uh- why don't you- HERE TAKE THIS!"

"(C/N)...?"

"Hey!" His cousin turned around and smiled brightly. "How come you never told me your friends were so easy to scare?"

"What?" He spluttered, sitting down. "Techno, what-?"

"That kid is hellspawn," The male said, sounding a bit nervous. "Literal hellspawn."

"He's not that bad!" Phil tried, though his voice was a bit shakey. "You guys just rubbed him the wrong way."

"Hey, editor?" Wilbur said. "Can you rename this to 'Sleepy Bois being tortured by a kid'?"

"I like him," Tommy said, much to (M/N)'s surprise. "Can we keep him?"

"Minecraft, yes," He answered. "Real life, no."

"New SBI member," Phil laughed. "Four children, five if you count (U/N)."

"Perfect," Techno groaned, and (M/N) laughed at that.

NOTE:

help.

next extra: niki?