𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 - 𝕘𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 - 𝕤𝕠𝕗𝕥𝕚𝕖

PRE-NOTE:

I just thought this song would go really well with this-

also I've been REALLY getting into angst music

---

"I'm back," (M/N) said tiredly, slipping his keys back in his pocket. George glanced back from his spot on the couch. He was watching Netflix, and was in a blanket cocoon.

"Hello," He said, turning back to the television. "How was it?"

"Exhausting. But fun." He replied, his voice fading due to going to his room and dropping his suitcase there. "The project went really well, and after that Jimmy had a hide and seek video for fifty grand. Me and MatPat split it since we helped each other."

A few minutes later, (M/N) came back in one of his merch sweatshirts and pants. He ran his fingers through his hair, carelessly messing with it. "I'll make dinner now, 'cause I'm hungry as hell. The plane didn't supply anything, which was great."

George hummed, then suddenly his blanket moved.

He stared at his roommate. "There's something in that blanket with you, isn't there?"

The male started to shift uncomfortably. "Uh, what do you think-?"

He was interrupted by the supposed thing in his blanket, who peeped its head of of the blanket.

(M/N) blinked. "You got a cat?"

"I was lonely," George muttered, stroking the cat's ears. "And when I passed her, I couldn't leave her."

The (H/C) male shook his head. "I'm not against that, I don't mind. What's her name?"

"(Pet Name)."

He leaned down to pet her, who immediately started purring at his touch. "(P/N). That's nice." The cat was a ragdoll, which was basically a fluffy Siamese. She was fairly young, roughly a month old. To his surprise, her eyes were the same color as his.

"Wait," (M/N) grinned. "You chose her because she reminded you of me? That's cute."

"Are you going to make dinner now?" George grumbled, settling deeper into his cocoon. He sounded like he wanted to change the subject. "I'm hungry."

(M/N) sighed, standing up straight again. "You stayed in that spot for the entire day, didn't you."

"Yep. How'd know?"

He shook his head, smiling slightly. "I'm too lazy to go all-out, so I'm just going to put some ramen on the stove. Plus, I'm kinda feeling it."

His roommate hummed. "Sounds good. Can you also put some food out for (P/N)?"

She mewled loudly, agreeing with her owner. (M/N) laughed. "Sure."

---

The two sat on the couch with their new cat, a bowl of ramen in their lap. George and (M/N) were sitting pretty close, so (P/N) was squished in between them. She didn't mind; actually, she seemed as if she liked it.

"So what did you do while I was gone?" (M/N) asked, setting his fork down his bowl.

George clicked his tongue. "Streaming, sleeping, eating- the usual. Oh, and one time I slept in your bed."

He froze, a forkful of ramen halfway up to his mouth. "Say what?"

The brunette frowned. "Your bed is much bigger than mine."

"No, it isn't..."

"Well, it feels like it," George snapped halfheartedly. "Leave me alone, I can do what I want. I'm older than you."

"Physically," (M/N) teased lightly. "But not mentally."

"Stop.."

"Alright, alright," he finally relented, then poked his cheek. "You're such a softie."

"Well," George blinked. "At least you didn't say bottom."

(M/N) started laughing hysterically. "Who called you a bottom?"

"Dream and Quackity, technically."

"Oh god-" He wheezed, shaking slightly. (P/N) peered up at him. "He- he really did that. Holy shit-"

"Would you just shut up?" George demanded. "I'm not in the mood to listen to this right now."

"You're too tired to do anything but stream," (M/N) pointed out with a chuckle. His roommate shrugged, as if agreeing to what he said.

He set down his bowl on the coffee table and picked (P/N) up, bringing her in the blankets along with him. She lived up to her name, being a ragdoll. That cat settled wherever George put her.

"So..." He trailed off. "What are you going to do now?"

(M/N) shrugged. "I'll be probably getting clients now, so I'll be traveling a lot."

George frowned. "Like how much?"

"At least once a month."

"Is there, like, a company you can work for here?" He asked. "I'm not really keen on you going all around the world."

(M/N) grinned again. "Are you worried about me?"

"Maybe I am," George shot back, looking slightly annoyed. "What's so wrong about that?"

"Nothing, nothing." He shook his head. "I'm not sure if there is a company near here, but I'll check... But, George."

"Mmm?"

"If I get a good deal... would you like to come along with me?"

That question caught him off guard. "Huh?"

"Like," (M/N) used his hands to speak, which was unnecessary. "For example, I have to go to Australia. Would you move with me there?"

.

.

.

"Yeah."

"It's fine I wasn't-" He paused. "What did you say?"

"Yes. I will."

George shrugged. "If I stay here, I wouldn't like being alone. Plus, I kind of want to get out of here."

(M/N) beamed. "Yep! Honestly, if you said no, the choice would have been harder for me. And, as cheesy as it sounds, I don't want to leave you."

"Me too," He agreed, scratching the back of (P/N)'s ears. "I'll say, we do make good partners for each other, if you know what I mean."

"Mmm." The (H/C) male hummed. "So, whenever I get something, you'll be willing to move anytime."

"Of course."

(M/N) smiled at him. "See, this is why you're my favorite person right now."

"Right now? What about in general?"

NOTE:

birthday special ideas? i need some. but a heads-up, MC will be hanging out with the brits. enough of America already :/

also, if you guys are interested in my taste of music right now, listen to One Hope and Stay Over. they're good.