𝕞𝕔 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

SDJFSLDJFLJSLKFJLD YOUR REACTIONS ON THE PRANK- NOW I GOTTA HIDE BEFORE ONE OF YOU DIPSHITS COMMIT MURDER OR ARSON-

also, I myself have gotten pranked at least eight times [THAT INCLUDES RICKROLLS AND SHREK SCRIPT]

 ALSO ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (M/N)!!!

this has nothing to do with the plot right now, and there are no fan interactions. MC deserves a good birthday party.

Also x3, a little something: The place where it's going to happen is supposedly destroyed, but I'm reviving this just for this chapter.

---

"WAKE UP!!!"

(M/N) groaned, rolling over on his bed. (P/N) mewled as he moved, since she was curled up on his pillow with him, but soon relaxed when he stopped moving.

"Leave me alone, George," he grumbled. "I want to sleep in."

"Who're you calling George?"

His senses returned, and his eyes flew open. He sat up immediately.

Tommy was at his doorway.

The blonde crossed his arms. "Get up, we're taking you somewhere for your birthday."

"It's... my birthday?"

"Are you that dense," He sneered, then sighed. "Yeah, it is. The others are waiting."

"Get out of my room then!" (M/N) yelled, throwing one of his pillows at him. "I need to go get changed!"

"Ouch- hey! What the hell you son of a bi-"

"GET OUT!"

Tommy left the room, spouting curses, and he sat up on his bed, cradling (P/N). He sighed, stroking her ears.

"I totally forgot it was my birthday today," He murmured. "Well, I gotta go get changed before another person charges into my room."

As he quickly got changed out of his pajamas, he set down (P/N) for her to run off, and he walked into the hallway into the kitchen- just to stop at the sight.

"Why is everybody here??"

George shook his head while (M/N) saw the group of people in their small living room: His friends from college, Wilbur, Tommy, Toby, Floris, and Niki. "This is just a small portion of the number of people going to be at your birthday party."

The (H/C) shook his head slowly. "It's just my twentieth birthday. What makes it so special that this many people-" He gestured to the group at the living room, and Tommy gave him double middle-fingers. "-come?"

Niki beamed at him. "We want to make this birthday special for you! It isn't every year that you're turning twenty!"

"I... guess," He said, scratching the back of his neck. "You said there's going to be more. Who, exactly?"

"You'll see when we get there," Noah said, slinging his arm over his shoulder. "And guess what? We're taking you to..."

"Bum bum bump," Tyler hummed under his breath. Floris shot him a look.

"Borley Rectory!" Noah smirked.

Niki shook her head vigorously. "I don't know why I agreed to this."

"What's that?" He asked, turning to her. She shuddered.

Andrew grinned. "It's supposedly the 'most haunted house in England'. We know you're a sucker for horror attractions, so we decided on this."