𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 - 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕨𝕠

PRE-NOTE:

Y'all i think there are just four or five more chapters after this- (Not including potential birthday special and character oneshots)

---

"I don't ever want to do that shit again."

(M/N) plopped on one of the couches, clearly exhausted. After officially winning MCC, he knew that he had lost half of his brain cells during the entire event.

But hey, at least they're almost done with the project.

Chandler handed him a cup of coffee, which he took gratefully. Today Harrison and his team were doing the finishing touches on the building. Even the MrBeast logo was up, and that looked awesome. (M/N) offered to take a picture and post it on his Twitter, but Jimmy disagreed. He wanted to save this as a surprise... and for his next video.

Could guess what it'll be?

He had an idea.

"Have you checked your YouTube channel lately?" Karl asked, sitting himself down next to him. The (H/C) male shook his head, pulling out his phone and opening up the app.

.

.

.

"What the f*ck?" He blinked twice and checked the screen again.

(U/N); 10.32M subscribers

He wheezed, almost having a stroke. "No way-"

"When was the last time you checked it?" Chandler asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Five months ago, but..."

"What are you going to do?" Karl asked. "That's a big milestone."

(M/N) scrunched up his nose. He had no clue, really. Unless...

"I'll do a face reveal."

Chris, who had just walked into the room, overheard that last sentence. "Really? That's a big deal."

He shrugged. "10 million subscribers. And plus, I've kinda let down my guard about that."

Karl leaned against the couch. "Question is, are you going to do it on a post or video?"

"Post," He said immediately. "If Jimmy's video is involving me, then I don't see the use is for another one."

"Well, then," Karl made (M/N) stand up. "We've got to make you at least presentable, right?"

"Oh f*ck no-"

---

(N/N)@(U/N) Following✓

Posted at 10:12 AM EST

[Insert your beautiful/handsome face]

All my lovelies deserve it. Thank you so much for 10 mil on YT!! also thanks Karl for making me look like this-

2.15M Likes 215k comments

UN12: oh. my. god.

UN93: bruh half of you guys are hardcore simping rn-

    -Replying to UN93: UN56: who isn't??? this guy is the epitome of HOT

UN55: beaut Liked by (N/N)

Sapnap@sapnapinsta: I- I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY PUT EFFORT INTO THIS LMFAO-

    -Replying to @sapnapinsta: @(U/N): to hell with you. 

UN136: perfect genes right there. casually hot.

UN29: I've seen hotter guys in my days

    -Replying to UN29: UN78: which will be shortened soon enough :D

    -Replying to UN29: UN14: hon kindly f*ck off us fans aren't dealing with this shit.

click to see more comments...

"That went really well," (M/N) said, constantly checking the post just to see the comments and likes skyrocket. 

"You kidding?" Karl laughed. "Look at trending."

#(U/N)FanClub

He choked. "Excuse me?"

"Dude, teach me your tricks!" Chris looked over their shoulders. "You got a non-toxic fanbase and a fan club? You're awesome!"

The (H/C) male flushed, dipping his head. "Thanks, I guess. Anyways," He was anxious to change the subject. "How's Jimmy planning on revealing this?"

"That's the fun part." Chris said. "We're going to be doing a hide and seek video."

Karl turned his head so fast, (M/N) thought he must've cracked his neck. "Seriously?! I love doing that!"

Chris grinned, flicking the younger's forehead. "Jimmy wants you to join, (M/N), since you will be leaving back to Brighton next week. You up for it?"

Glancing at Karl's excited face, he sighed. "Sure. But I guess I'll win. I am the person who made this. I know every room."

Chris deflated a little, his smile not so genuine anymore. "I forgot about that. Not only Jimmy will be paying you for this, you'll be earning roughly 60k."

(M/N) wiped a fake tear. "That man isn't broke and will never be. Amen to him."

Karl snickered. "When will he shoot the video?"

His friend shrugged. "Probably tomorrow. Harrison said it was alright to do it; he confirmed that it was finished enough to do so. And, naturally, me and Jimmy are going to be the seekers."

(M/N) nodded. "Alright, then. Can't wait, actually."

"For what, to be the first one to be found?" Chris quipped. 

He arched a brow. "What? No. To see you guys faces when I kick all of your asses."

"I- bitch what??"

NOTE:

short lil bitch chapter.

but we got a good one coming up.

also, if you guys have great weather rn, enjoy it while you can.