𝕥𝕨𝕠 - 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖

"Cmon, (M/NNN)," George drawled, spinning around in his roommate's chair. "Just join the SMP server."

The male sighed, scrolling through his phone as he laid on his bed. "No. I don't do multi-player worlds."

"But- you joined Hermitcraft-"

"That's different."

George rolled his eyes, slouching in the chair. "It'll be fun, I promise. Besides, they really want you on the server."

He looked up from his screen. "Who, exactly?"

"Um-" His gaze became unfocused as he tried to find an answer. "Sapnap, Tubbo..."

(M/N) shot him a look, and the older raised his hands in defeat. "Ok, maybe just Nick!"

"What?"

He rubbed the nape of his neck sheepishly. "He's been giving me and Clay clear signs ever since you unanimously spoke on the call..."

The (H/C) male exhaled, his head slamming back down on his pillow. "If I join-"

At that George perked up, looking hopeful.

"-If I join, tell the others not to attack me at all costs. I'm just there for building, plus, you know that I suck at PVP."

He nodded vigorously. "Of course. I'll ask Clay for a special decree for you." He grinned. "You're also going to have to join a side..."

(M/N) gave him a blank stare. His mind went immediately to George, but he knew that he was on Dream's side, who was somebody that was somewhat egotistical. In fact, he wasn't sure who would take his talents for granted.

"Technoblade," He decided. George widened his eyes. "He seems the most stable out of the rest."

He noticed his roommate's look, and he sat up. "It's not you, it's who's side you're on. I don't really want to work alongside Dream. And yes, I'll still build for you, if it's the least I can do."

He nodded, considering it. "Alright. Techno just joined the SMP... two days ago? Yeah. I haven't heard about his whereabouts, though. You might be able to get on a call with him, though."

George checked his phone. "Almost everybody's on the server right now, except for me of course, and Eret."

(M/N) nodded. "You can confirm to Dream that I'll be joining, but don't tell anybody else."

The older got out of his seat, heading towards the doorway. "I'll DM him right now. Just get on MC, in case he sends you the request immediately." He then made his way to his room to contact his friend.

(M/N) took his seat and started his computer. For somebody who was always on the computer, he was constantly updating his equipment. This desktop was barely six months old, and his new microphone was shipped yesterday.

It was Saturday, so he didn't have school today. But that didn't stop his school laptop from being bombarded by homework notifications. That was always nightwork, though.

He was surprised to see that as soon as he logged onto Minecraft, an SMP request from Dream was there. Before he clicked on the world though, he made sure that he was in the DreamSMP Discord server. Ignoring the flows of welcomes from the other members, he went back to the game and clicked the world.

(M/N) spawned in the middle of a forest, which didn't really bother him. Right now he wanted to be far away from L'Manberg and it's citizens as possible, to avoid convincing people.

Back on Discord, he went to find Techno's profile. Sending him a friend request then starting a call, he waited for him to accept.

Fifteen seconds later, Techno answered the call. "Hello?"

"Hi," (M/N) replied. "It's (U/N)."

"Oh, you're that guy," He said. His voice was deep and monotone, barely carrying any emotion. "A speed-builder, right?"

"Mhm," He agreed. "Just wanted to say that because I'm joining the SMP, I'm gonna be on your side. You're the person that would be least likely to flex my talents, in my opinion."

"You're not wrong," Techno sighed. "I know how that feels. Anyways, I feel honored."

(M/N) chuckled. "Please don't. Also, are you on the server? I want to meet you."

"Yep, just give me your coordinates."

He went over to the chat to give him them, which gave him the time to read the messages from the other players. 

GeorgeNotFound: FINALLY

Sapnap: (U/N)!

TommyInnit: (U/N)-

Nihachu: Hihi!

(U/N) to Technoblade: (Random Coordinates)

"Thanks," Techno said. "Anyways, you realize that I'm on Tommy's and Wilbur's side, right?"

(M/N) deadpanned. "Seriously?"

"Uh... yeah."

He sighed. "Whatever, then. I'm going to have to start mining if I want to build a base." He muttered the last part mostly to himself, then started punching some trees. 

"Oh, wait. I have to stop by my house first," Techno interjected. He hummed in recognition, focusing on taking down the trees around him. When he joined (M/N), he already had 16 blocks of wood in his inventory.

"Hi- oh wow," He faltered as Techno started throwing stuff at him, making him pick them up. The male had given him a full stack of obsidian, half a stack of gold and diamond, redstone, birch stairs, stone, brick, and other blocks. He even gave him a diamond ax and pickaxe.

"I'm not really a good builder, so I have stuff that I don't really need. You can use it for our new base."

"Thanks," He mumbled, then went back to taking down trees. "I want to build it as far as possible from L'manburg, but still in sight of it. Halfway on a hill, maybe."

Techno clicked his tongue. "Alright. But what about my house? Should I take it down?"

"Do whatever you want," (M/N) decided. "You could use it as a refuge to escape L'manburg, but don't put all of your valuables in there. "

"Mkay. Um, do you mind adding Wilbur and Tommy to the call? They won't stop blowing up my phone, and I don't feel like leaving your call."

The (H/C) male laughed at that. Sometimes what he said was funny when he said stuff that didn't match with the tone. "Alright. I'll add them. But I'm kicking out Tommy as soon as he says something unnecessary."

"You kind of sound like Bad, to be honest."

"Pfft."