𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤

It's been two weeks since (M/N) first joined the server, and he's been spending that time hanging out with each of the members. Yesterday, he hung out with Fundy while he worked on coding MC, working on filling requests from his followers. (M/N) didn't know the slightest thing about computer coding, but his architectural knowledge helped him a bit.

The day before he was with Tommy, Phil, Wilbur, and Schlatt experimenting with a mod, which turned out to be very disastrous. His computer crashed not long after the world flipped upside down.

When he tossed his finished homework aside, he logged onto the server. Today he was supposed to be with Quackity, the Mexican streamer. From what he's heard from Karl, he could be a little...

Childish.

"I'm not sure we should do this..." (M/N) faltered as Quackity's character moved forward, the poorly-made smile on his head facing a tied-up horse named 'Carl'.

"Nonsense!" He could basically hear him grinning over his microphone. "Techno wouldn't mind that we took his horse out for a ride. We'll return him after, alright?"

His gaze drifted down to his laptop, where he had Discord open. Quackity made the stupid mistake to be on a public call, meaning anybody could join and hear what they were doing.

But, out of all of them, it had to be Technoblade himself.

Just as Quackity jumped onto Carl, (M/N) heard Techno's deep voice. "Hello."

"Hi, Techno-"

"Techno!" Quackity said, obviously a little nervous. "N-nice to see you!"

"Some little bird told me from my chat that you were going to steal Carl." He said blandly. "When I come back to get him, he better be in the same exact spot I left him in."

(M/N) stifled a laugh as he immediately jumped off the horse. Sure, Techno was one of the best PVP players, but Quackity was a tad dramatic... as if he's been threatened several times before.

"Techno..." He said slowly. "Let- let's just say that somebody wants to ride it. Would you let them?"

The guy huffed. "Depends who's asking."

(M/N) couldn't help but shake in laughter as the two had an exchange, one being extremely anxious and the other responding indifferently. Never in his life, he heard a conversation as awkward as this.

Suddenly three more people joined the call, and he looked down to see Dream, George, and Nick's names under Techno's.

"(U/N)!" Sapnap screeched, and he winced from his loud voice. He was seriously considering why he bought extremely sensitive headphones.

"(U/N), we heard from George that you would build for him. WELL, CAN YOU MAKE US-" Dream stopped as five more people joined the call- Wilbur, Tommy, Phil, Niki, and Fundy.

"HEY HEY HEY," Tommy yelled. "HE'S ON OUR SIDE, NOT YOURS GREEN BOY!"

"HE PROMISED GEORGE THAT HE COULD BUILD ANYTHING FOR HIM, AND HE'S ON OUR SIDE!" Sapnap retorted. 

"¿Qué diablos está pasando?" Quackity said, a little overwhelmed.

"Hold on, HOLD ON!" (M/N) yelled over the commotion. To his surprise, everybody quieted as soon as the words left his mouth.

He cleared his throat. "Alright, geez. Calm down. First of all, Dream, I said I would build for George. Not you."

His chat exploded with capitalized words, and he resisted the urge to laugh.

"Now, as for you, Tommy, I'm on Techno's side."

"But he's on our side-"

"Look, I didn't realize that you were working with him." (M/N) snapped back. "Out of the entire server, I'm listening to only George and Techno."

He hesitated.

"Maybe Phil."

"Thank you!" The man said brightly.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR-" Tommy started, but he interrupted him again. 

"Tommy, I filled your chests with stuff. Go and check them out." (M/N) snapped.

"But-"

"Go."

"Fine," He grumbled, then left the VC. (M/N) went on mute, then hollered over to George. "What is it that they want?" He asked.

"A base, I think!" He yelled back.

He nodded, then unmuted himself again. "Dream, I will build whatever George tells me."

"Ok..." He trailed off, and (M/N) sighed. For a smart-ass dude like him, of course he would try and find a loophole.

"Now-" He stopped as his phone lit up, and he brightened at the message. "Change of plans. See you."

Ignoring the sea of complaints, he logged off the SMP and joined another server.

Grian:

(U/N)! Join the server, were starting a new project!

NOTE:

Spoiler for next chapter: Hermitcraft